Your Fetish?

My fetishes:
-creampies (plenty of experience with that)
-sloppy seconds (only had my own)
-orgies/gangbangs/group sex (never participated but would love to have my 1st experience)
-lactation/breastfeeding (tried inducing with women but never got to drink from them)
-watersports (peeing inside of her during sex, her peeing on me while I'm still inside of her, or peeing on each others' laps in between penetrations) (never got the chance, but would love to have my 1st experience)
-age-play and mother/son roleplaying (mostly into older women) (some experience with this)
-BBWs (big breasts, taller women) (plenty of experience with them)
-pregnancy (either having sex with a pregnant woman or cuddling with a pregnant woman/dating a pregnant woman, but not necessarily getting her pregnant myself) (never got to be with a pregnant woman before, but would love my 1st experience with one)

either mare or woman, just as long as at least 2 of the above can be fulfilled.

Hard limits:
-no scat
-no pain
-no vomiting
-no humiliation/degradation
-no cuckoldry
-no one younger than 25
You've got a nice combination there - especially with pregnancy.

Fetishes? I'm not sure I have any. I am a Domme, I like giving pain and humiliating. I don't know if anything I engage in could be described as fetishism though. I like most sexual activities, if truth be known. I'm not a huge fan of sex with men though, at the moment.
Mmm mistress

I a submissive slave I love to owner by a Black male or female Sadist
Love bondage humiliation public sex gangbangs cum piss anal torture and anything Master commands me to do

Back