Your Fetish?

I do like being a Daddy Dom sometimes but absolutely detest illegal behavior.

One of my weirder interests - black dogs, I like the fur to be jet black and preferably if he’s taking a pale blonde girl all the better.

i love sucking big milky breasts would love to meet a Hucow who needed me to milk her twice a day and if was also into the knotty lifestyle i'd be a very content happy man. A big fantasy of mine is to be milking her while she's knotted 👌😍

Anon (Blindfolded, Pimped Out, GH, Understall), Group/Orgys, Cum Lust (being a cumdump/finding condoms/having guys send me loads etc just love it), Zoo, Pup Play, Chastity/SPH, Feminisation/Emasculation/Humiliation, Outdoor/Naturism,

Hah looks like my gf posted here before, I was not surprised with her answers and maybe I do the same 😋

My fetishes are simple and strictly related with women sexual activities: women in topless (medium breast, fit body, brunette, french or latina type of beauty), normal female blowjob, when woman knotting with dog, woman in doggystyle with dog, sexual relations between women and apes (can't be done in reality so it's just fantasy), woman with doplhin. I'm excited when women are attracted towards animals but I'm 100% straight. My kinks are based on fantasies about women. That sort of thing.

Besides, my fetish is really helpful with making cartoons and various artworks. Every creation contains bit of my fantasies hah.

Seb

Watersports is my fetish, i love Piss, both human and animal(only dog). I love to drink, whats your's ?
Japanese style bondage, being dominated/used by animals (only ever been with dogs but I’d love to try more), furries/fursuits, petplay (sadly never tried it with another person), and size difference~

Mmm i have a lot of kinks...i definitely have the need to be dominated during sex. Its something that turns me on a lot. And being pissed in. I dont know why my brain works like this but i feel completely marked as theirs with the pee and it drives me to be more submissive. Having a collar is cool too. However its hard because most people dont understand that being in a state like that requires that they have total control over you. Meaning they shouldnt take advantage of that and the after care is important. So havent been able to truly dive into these kinks as i havent found someone that gets it

Horses anything with horses, vaginal sex with mares to sucking stallions to rimming geldings and every thing in between including watersports but I have not done much of that

Woman in collar and leash, bdsm, watching a woman and dog...letting the hornyness build up and then join (voyeur). Squirting, loud and dirty tall, Oil, giving creampie, giving forcefully multiple orgasms, fishnets! Being a pimp and the first guy in a gangbang

Back