Votes: 6 1.6%
  • Wolf

Votes: 32 8.3%
  • Dolphin

Votes: 11 2.9%
  • Insects

Votes: 4 1.0%

• Total voters
If we're talking about animals that strictly turns me on the most, Female dogs and female wolves. But since I could only choose one, I went with female dogs. Plus, dogs are the animals I have the closest "romantic" relationship to. Dogs are very sexy creatures, that's for sure!

Of the choices available, I picked a male pig. I would love to be an obedient little cum slut for a horny boar that wants to use me as a fleshlight. Other than that I would be any fox's pet that wanted to use me. Best case is for me to be on my back while a vixen takes a boar's cock and I get to lick the cum from her pussy.

Oh, what animal turns me on the most? Well not owls, lol. Horses and great apes are probably the most sexy for me.

Pigs and dogs. I've voted boars because the sight of their round rumps and big balls turn me on immediately, but they are comparable to k9s for me

I have only had experience with a male German Sheppard, a male Boxer, a male Rottweiler and a male Great Dane. Of those, the male Great Dane is my favorite because his cock was bigger, the energy of his thrusts was greater, the duration of his thrusting was longer, his resilience was greater (I could hardly believe when he pounded me for the third and fourth times) and my orgasms are much stronger and longer with him.

Hopefully I’ll realise my dream on here and have some fun. I can’t make up my mind which animal would be most fun. Any suggestions?

there's literally thousands of homeless dogs, how is finding one any problem whatsoever?
you'll never know what pure and sincere gratitude feels like if you just keep looking for owner (what i think is going on here)

as for me, just being with and around my dogs is my favorite.

there's literally thousands of homeless dogs, how is finding one any problem whatsoever?
you'll never know what pure and sincere gratitude feels like if you just keep looking for owner (what i think is going on here)

as for me, just being with and around my dogs is my favorite.
Most of the time, in the UK, any un-neutered and unspayed dogs are operated on before finding homes. If it is companionship you are looking for always visit the local animal shelter, of course. Otherwise look at KC-registered breeders, and always visit! There are so many puppy farms, bent on taking your money with no care for the well-being of the poor animals they harbour.

Turns me on the most? Probably female dogs, That I've caught myself fantasizing about? I don't think that I'll ever move away from a Female Lion.

Hopefully I’ll realise my dream on here and have some fun. I can’t make up my mind which animal would be most fun. Any suggestions?
Try getting pounded and knotted by a large dog like a Great Dane or a Rottweiler. German Sheppards can be nice too, but they don't always have the biggest cocks and knots that I enjoy do much.that

I can only vote for one, but I love all dogs (male and female) equally. And wolves have always been my favorite animal, so they got my vote

Back