Your favorite movie lines... GO

What we do in life, echoes in eternity!

Such a great movie imo

When I say hurry..please interpret; that's move your fat, tub of lard ass..NOW! -SCREAM

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.

"It's not easy having a good time! Even smiling makes my face ache!"
Same character from the same movie that I quoted above.

If there's one thing I know, it's never to mess with mother nature, mother in-laws and, mother freaking Ukrainians.

You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it.

You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it.
The Grand Budapest Hotel.....

"Keep your hands off my lobby boy"

From a different movie than the 3 previous ones I posted...

Oh, I love you Raymond. I love you more than anything in this whole world. I love you more than my own filthiness, more than my own hair color. Oh God, I love you more than the sound of bones breaking, the sound of death rattle - even more than the sound of my own shit do I love you, Raymond.

From a different movie than the 3 previous ones I posted...

Oh, I love you Raymond. I love you more than anything in this whole world. I love you more than my own filthiness, more than my own hair color. Oh God, I love you more than the sound of bones breaking, the sound of death rattle - even more than the sound of my own shit do I love you, Raymond.
COTTON! COTTON! I'M IN HERE! I HEAR THE EGGMAN!!!!! GOD!! GOD!!!!

So many amazing lines in that movie

COTTON! COTTON! I'M IN HERE! I HEAR THE EGGMAN!!!!! GOD!! GOD!!!!

So many amazing lines in that movie
I was lucky to get to know most of the cast from that movie. Edith Massey was one of them. In the early 80's, we had John Waters film festival at a movie theater that I owned. Edith grabbed me on stage and started dancing with me in front of a packed house. That was one wild week...

I was lucky to get to know most of the cast from that movie. Edith Massey was one of them. In the early 80's, we had John Waters film festival at a movie theater that I owned. Edith grabbed me on stage and started dancing with me in front of a packed house. That was one wild week...
That's amazing! Edith is always one of my favorite parts of a John Waters film. Her delivery is always spot on. Also you owned a movie theater? I would have been your best friend if I'd known you back then haha.

Back