Young curious mind

I am an 18 -year-old boy who have realized I will never be normal, sexually speaking. I love taboo and kinky stuff, and I love beastiality. If anyone wants to discuss any taboo topics, or show me other perverted stuff, send me a message. x
What do you understand under taboo?...

I am an 18 -year-old boy who have realized I will never be normal, sexually speaking. I love taboo and kinky stuff, and I love beastiality. If anyone wants to discuss any taboo topics, or show me other perverted stuff, send me a message. x
I thought I was pretty "hardcore" when I was 18, but I was just 18 and horny.

At this point in my life, I am married (to a guy) and overworked.

What stuck (that is not yet widely considered to be a subset of "normal," i.e. being gay) was zoo.

I thought I was pretty "hardcore" when I was 18, but I was just 18 and horny.

At this point in my life, I am married (to a guy) and overworked.

What stuck (that is not yet widely considered to be a subset of "normal," i.e. being gay) was zoo.
That's interesting. Hope it will stick with me too ;)

Welcome to the community! It's not just a website (thankful as we should all be!) but a lifestyle. Always good to have new people!

Back