You think Zoo will ever become somewhat socially acceptable?

Acceptance towards different sexualities has really exploded in the last 10-20 years. I guess it started with gays, then bisexuals and then pretty much exploded into all different kinds of stuff. And so with the furry movement kind of becoming a part of the "woke movement", do you guys think it will ever spread to Zoo. We have a lot of research on our side so personally I'm about 60% sure we will start to be more and more accepted within the next 50 years. That might seem like a long time, but then let's remember crossing the "species-line" IS a huge step.
Interesting question : I think the Internet has a major role in the conveying of different sexual practices, so every practice imaginable is out there. The problem I have with the future is that humanity is so busy wrecking the natural world that the next 50 years are going to be dominated by species Extinction, rapidly rising temperatures and the consequent societal collapse. Sorry to be gloomy 🙏

I don't know if it will ever be socially acceptable any time soon with all the up tight religious bullshit but it should not be illegal

No. I honestly think not, while I’d really love it, it is too extreme a concept for people to accept in any amount of time

There are periods in time where it does become tolerated but for the most part is still not widely accepted by society as a whole. Todays world is becoming increasingly intolerant so i don’t expect things to change direction

Acceptance towards different sexualities has really exploded in the last 10-20 years. I guess it started with gays, then bisexuals and then pretty much exploded into all different kinds of stuff. And so with the furry movement kind of becoming a part of the "woke movement", do you guys think it will ever spread to Zoo. We have a lot of research on our side so personally I'm about 60% sure we will start to be more and more accepted within the next 50 years. That might seem like a long time, but then let's remember crossing the "species-line" IS a huge step.
If it can be legally and socially acceptable, for a man to stick his cock into another man's arse hole, for pleasure !!
Then it should be legal and socially acceptable for a woman to stick any type of penis she fancies, into her virgina :gsd_laughing:

If it can be legally and socially acceptable, for a man to stick his cock into another man's arse hole, for pleasure !!
Then it should be legal and socially acceptable for a woman to stick any type of penis she fancies, into her virgina :gsd_laughing:
Cucumber equality for everyone

Back