You know how strange life is.

yes its just holding her made me realize no more chrismas day/thanksgiving or whatever else holiday i had planned for/with her.
Ya. All that will wash over in time. I have an urn vile I keep my girl in. I’m going to have some of her pressed into some gems when I get the chance after that I may spread her over my new property when I get all set up.

Ya. All that will wash over in time. I have an urn vile I keep my girl in. I’m going to have some of her pressed into some gems when I get the chance after that I may spread her over my new property when I get all set up.
imo i would just keep her next to my area. having the remains close by is more assuring.

The very moment you start doing great in your life. Suddenly life gives you a big curveball "nope" event that causes me to lose her. She was/and still is my everything its such a shame i couldnt meet a dog like her sooner. Im gonna go evaluate my life choices and decide what to do next after the love of my life is snuffed out. I knew i shouldnt have left this morning for work something told me to "dont go".

Started giving her a new leash collar great quality stuff and great bed also. Gotta admit life has sick humor.

Yes im gonna keep my favorite girl as my picture. She changed me for the better.
I'm so sorry for your loss Recon. I hope you take solace in the fact that she's at peace now.

You know there will be a day that you have to part, but you never want it to be yesterday, today, or tomorrow. For me, it's always searching for the right words, afraid that I might say something wrong. But, we know how much she meant - no, means - for you. You made her life brighter and wherever she is now, she knows that.

You know there will be a day that you have to part, but you never want it to be yesterday, today, or tomorrow. For me, it's always searching for the right words, afraid that I might say something wrong. But, we know how much she meant - no, means - for you. You made her life brighter and wherever she is now, she knows that.
Yes im feeling better now. I made sure if i could afford it she gets the best i can get. Theres nothing like her being in zoomies mode i have 1 recording thankfully of her being like that.

Loss is a understatment how i invested pretty much my heart into her. Its breaking me currently.
Hang in there. I feel exactly what you are trying to express deep in my soul. Its hard to no longer have someone you love by your side anymore. Its like losing a part of yourself. If you ever need to talk feel free to pm me. Seriously. Anytime.

Hang in there. I feel exactly what you are trying to express deep in my soul. Its hard to no longer have someone you love by your side anymore. Its like losing a part of yourself. If you ever need to talk feel free to pm me. Seriously. Anytime.
Feel free to pm me i dont mind.

Alright i decided to live for her sake so i can make more fur friends join me and her in that bridge. Im gonna make something to remember her and whoever else i became close to. I have her OLD collar ill preserve that maybe if im lucky i can clone her hairs using future technology.

Last edited:
Its almost the anniversary of our departure. I just wish i could just blank out the months. All im gonna do that day is walk the trail me and her went on and sleep next to her scented blankets.

Maybe tell her "each moment was the best i had" while also apologizing for not skipping work that day.

Whats a good drink to wipe the anniversary of her departure. I want something that is definitely knock out inducing yet tastes well

The only advice I can give is to concentrate on what you had, not what you've lost. Good friends are such a gift.
Dont got IRL friends only her. She was literally the one only that matched perfectly. Everyone else seemed against me in some way or at least used me for their benefit.

I mainly trust animals due to this upbringing people made me to be.

Fur friends are the best gift.

I saw her in my dream today... This time she was inside of the house. With a bunch of other animals playing with her. Dogs kittens a cat. The only difference was her eye had a marble crack on it. I held her so close I had no words how her comfort felt that look in her eyes. The acceptance on that face. How she leaned onto me as I petted her. It stood that way until the dream ended. I always love her I will take any chance I get to remember her. For some reason I was feeding all the animals bread equally.

She would be the only way I return to "normal" to my heart so far. I'll let anyone know (or myself) of any other dreams related to her.

I saw her in my dream today... This time she was inside of the house. With a bunch of other animals playing with her. Dogs kittens a cat. The only difference was her eye had a marble crack on it. I held her so close I had no words how her comfort felt that look in her eyes. The acceptance on that face. How she leaned onto me as I petted her. It stood that way until the dream ended. I always love her I will take any chance I get to remember her. For some reason I was feeding all the animals bread equally.

She would be the only way I return to "normal" to my heart so far. I'll let anyone know (or myself) of any other dreams related to her.
My deepest condolences Recon, it must be hard, it's not easy to loose her , I know how you feel, I too had to watch a horse I loved died on my lap, I still have my shorts with the stains, but ever since, I would hear the heavy hooves trampling outside my bedroom window and knew his spirit was always with me. He is at peace now. Be strong.

My deepest condolences Recon, it must be hard, it's not easy to loose her , I know how you feel, I too had to watch a horse I loved died on my lap, I still have my shorts with the stains, but ever since, I would hear the heavy hooves trampling outside my bedroom window and knew his spirit was always with me. He is at peace now. Be strong.
She... But yes... I had changed a lot during isolation. So far she was the only one that broke that barrier.

We do change moving on even if life is unpredictable, the ones we lost can't be replaced but I think you will find love again 😉

We do change moving on even if life is unpredictable, the ones we lost can't be replaced but I think you will find love again 😉
True true... How I changed throughout my life kinda narrowed the competition but love is always true. I just gained more insight over time.

I knew what love felt like with her. Now I cannot be confused because of that feeling... Plus im thankful whatever dream I had with her in it. It really helps a lot

True true... How I changed throughout my life kinda narrowed the competition but love is always true. I just gained more insight over time.

I knew what love felt like with her. Now I cannot be confused because of that feeling... Plus im thankful whatever dream I had with her in it. It really helps a lot
Your dreams are how you cope through life becoming stronger. It's good to express your feelings and talk about it.

The very moment you start doing great in your life. Suddenly life gives you a big curveball "nope" event that causes me to lose her. She was/and still is my everything its such a shame i couldnt meet a dog like her sooner. Im gonna go evaluate my life choices and decide what to do next after the love of my life is snuffed out. I knew i shouldnt have left this morning for work something told me to "dont go".

Started giving her a new leash collar great quality stuff and great bed also. Gotta admit life has sick humor.

Yes im gonna keep my favorite girl as my picture. She changed me for the better.
My dog was put down recently... I started trying to feed her a homemade diet just days before. I even started taking her running again.

So I guess I have empathy for you.

My dog was put down recently... I started trying to feed her a homemade diet just days before. I even started taking her running again.

So I guess I have empathy for you.
"I guess"? 🤔 Huh. *Im quite puzzled what you mean*

That would imply...well you don't feel like you relate before but kinda do on the feeling.

Last edited:
That about sums it up. I'm sorry you lost your dearest buddy. Not that it helps, I know those sorries kinda feel like stabs to the heart but I don't really know how else to communicate it.

That about sums it up. I'm sorry you lost your dearest buddy. Not that it helps, I know those sorries kinda feel like stabs to the heart but I don't really know how else to communicate it.
It's ok... Every day is a step closer to seeing her again. Till then I'll live it up for her. And yes my past mate was practically (and still is) the most important individual I known. She made each day worth facing...

This is how I saw her. If I could describe how I felt.

It's ok... Every day is a step closer to seeing her again. Till then I'll live it up for her. And yes my past mate was practically (and still is) the most important individual I known. She made each day worth facing...

This is how I saw her. If I could describe how I felt.
That's an absolutely gorgeous song. I'm glad you're around to share it and your love for her with us! Made my day a little bit more beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

That's an absolutely gorgeous song. I'm glad you're around to share it and your love for her with us! Made my day a little bit more beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
Yes there's almost not a day I go by I shed tears from that day... Like each day... I only thought about how perfect she was.... However... Just because I don't show it to others doesn't mean im "emotionless"... It just means I'm saving all my mood for the one who deserves it.

But as I'm saying this I'm not at this moment... I only learned the best way Is when it's built up before you become "numb" to everything.

(Ok I'll give you feedback because the above was the reason of how I felt for her)

Yes that song would describe everything about her... Only her.... Meant the world to me... The entire world could burn and as long as I had her it can all smolder. As long as she's safe and happy that's all I care about.

Last edited:
Back