You know how strange life is.

Yes there's almost not a day I go by I shed tears from that day... Like each day... I only thought about how perfect she was.... However... Just because I don't show it to others doesn't mean im "emotionless"... It just means I'm saving all my mood for the one who deserves it.

But as I'm saying this I'm not at this moment... I only learned the best way Is when it's built up before you become "numb" to everything.

(Ok I'll give you feedback because the above was the reason of how I felt for her)

Yes that song would describe everything about her... Only her.... Meant the world to me... The entire world could burn and as long as I had her it can all smolder. As long as she's safe and happy that's all I care about.
Well, I appreciate you sharing it with us here, right now. I am certain she would be glad to know you're expressing and sharing the joy that your bond with each other gave you both. Losing our loved one can feel at times like an insurmountable challenge from the universe to our souls. I know that feeling, personally. May each day give you a little more peace and something new to spark joy in your life Reconscope.

Well, I appreciate you sharing it with us here, right now. I am certain she would be glad to know you're expressing and sharing the joy that your bond with each other gave you both. Losing our loved one can feel at times like an insurmountable challenge from the universe to our souls. I know that feeling, personally. May each day give you a little more peace and something new to spark joy in your life Reconscope.
Yes thanks... I would do anything to get her back... Yes... Yes... So far each day does bother me but I appreciate these thoughts

I'm sorry about your loss sweetie. I know it's tough now, but it gets better with time. I think I'm going to go hug my dog. If you need a friend don't hesitate to reach out

Updates on my days. I dreamt on her another significant dream. I was laying in a room with my folks in a living room but a memory foam couch. I saw her eyes... Those soft eyes she gave me as the balanced herself onto me. ( Yes dream logic where standing 4 paws on my thighs should hurt but it didn't lol) she mostly leaned into me by laying into my stomach region as the sheets were with us.

My mom told me "was that comfortable wearing that lanyard ID" I didn't respond... Instead I focused on my past mate's soft gaze as I held her 2 paws to hug her close. My dad figure in my dream gave me some kind of spinach macaroni thing (since I'm pescatarian) while putting the chicken in the fridge so it doesn't work. I still didn't comment.

Her actions in that dream made it all the more perfect.

Back