Yellow Liquid

ThatOne_NPC

Tourist
In a few videos on this site, I've seen mares relating a thick, yellow liquid when they orgasm, what is the official name of this liquid?

If I had to hazard a really haphazard guess, I'd say there's urine mixed in with the orgasm's ejaculate, same as human females who squirt. Past GFs have sworn they're not peeing on me when they cum while being eaten, but I don't buy that -- I've drank enough urine from various species, my nose and tongue aren't misinformed. I love it either way regardless of what it is, so once they buy that, we're golden (y) Lol I'm full of awful puns today.

If you wanted to delve deeper, it could also be influenced by beta carotene from a rich lush pasture diet with perhaps alfalfa added. Same way raw milk from pastured jerseys is often darker yellowish / cream when they're more pastured and less hayed/grained. We are what we eat, and sometimes it breaks down into the strangest of places. Thus it'd be interesting if someone here with a herd of squirters could conduct experiments by the season and tell us if its more yellow in the spring in northern climates with plenty of rainfall.

'Course, given the bossy, conceited, alpha-female temperaments of the mares I met, I'm betting that if a mare could talk, she'd probably tell you to shut your mouth and quit asking so many questions. You can't worship her cum proper with all that yapping or pausing to step back and watch just you can see the color. So get to more licking, less jawing, and don't pay no mind to the yellow. From that hole, all that glitters is gold 😁

But anyway, I digressed a bit. To answer the question giving an epithet to this, I'm behind estafantom's "squirt" though zoo parlance of antiquity always just simply called it "maregasm" without distinguishing color, volume, consistency etc. The term's longevous and well-established among us. I seem to remember that one all the way back to the bearded guy on the Animal Passions documentary who treated the subject with a longer treatise, explaining it for the normies. That one also helps separate it a few more degrees from a human female's ejaculate, the more 'traditional' squirt. To my scant knowledge there was no separate, finer-grain term in mare circles for a wet or dry orgasm, white or yellow, thick or thin. If there is, it never made its way to my ears.

But say, if you're good with wordsmithing, feel free to add to our lexicon and propose us one. Like George Carlin said, "its a small community and we need people at the top".

In a few videos on this site, I've seen mares relating a thick, yellow liquid when they orgasm, what is the official name of this liquid?
The milky yellow/white stuff is a mare’s urine when she’s in heat. It can vary in color depending on the mare, but it’s definitely urine. It’s very common to have a mare in heat expel a mix of urine and her own natural lubrication and that can be pretty thick and viscous, but still mostly urine.

Back