Xl Breeds mastiffs, Danes, Etc

Luna

Tourist
This may sound a little silly
Just trying to gain some knowledge here. So the largest dog I have ever been mounted by is My two Amstaff but I am considering getting a Mastiff from a friend who's dog just had puppies. I know a fair amount about big dogs and mating with them, like temperature and taking longer to mature, but my knowledge ends about there. So my question to all of you who have been with a Mastiff, Dane, St. Bernard or any other XL breed is this: How does one handle having a 180+ lb lover on top of them? Is there a special way to handle it, or do you just get used to it? I am by no means out of shape, but I only weigh 150, so I'm wondering if it would be a mistake. Please help if you know! Thank you all so much.

GSD is not an XL breed.
Mastiffs are likely much too big(long) to take vaginally. If you do anal then its ok if you prefer the bigger size.

This may sound a little silly
Just trying to gain some knowledge here. So the largest dog I have ever been mounted by is My two Amstaff but I am considering getting a Mastiff from a friend who's dog just had puppies. I know a fair amount about big dogs and mating with them, like temperature and taking longer to mature, but my knowledge ends about there. So my question to all of you who have been with a Mastiff, Dane, St. Bernard or any other XL breed is this: How does one handle having a 180+ lb lover on top of them? Is there a special way to handle it, or do you just get used to it? I am by no means out of shape, but I only weigh 150, so I'm wondering if it would be a mistake. Please help if you know! Thank you all so much.

It's not that hard while he's actively fucking you. The act of humping keeps his body more vertical than horizontal and his weight primarily on his back legs so he can have the traction to thrust and control you. That's how mere humans can support a horse. In fact, I have been lifted off the ground in the embrace of a stallion.

The weight matters when he orgasms. Males of all species tend to go limp as their orgasm progresses. There are some funny Youtube vids of stallions passing out on top of mares and falling over. Most dogs will do the same if you let them. So your best strategy is to control his fall until all four feet are on the ground. From there you can exit in several directions or just hang there.

It's not that hard while he's actively fucking you. The act of humping keeps his body more vertical than horizontal and his weight primarily on his back legs so he can have the traction to thrust and control you. That's how mere humans can support a horse. In fact, I have been lifted off the ground in the embrace of a stallion.

The weight matters when he orgasms. Males of all species tend to go limp as their orgasm progresses. There are some funny Youtube vids of stallions passing out on top of mares and falling over. Most dogs will do the same if you let them. So your best strategy is to control his fall until all four feet are on the ground. From there you can exit in several directions or just hang there.

Thank you for being honest and
infermaton-rich response

GSD is not an XL breed.
Mastiffs are likely much too big(long) to take vaginally. If you do anal then its ok if you prefer the bigger size.
Yea they probably are not considered as an Extra Large Breed. I guess that they would only be a Large Breed.
But my guys which are German Bloodline German Shepherds at 125 pounds are real big. They weigh more than me and when they rare up and put their paws on my shoulders they are taller than me too. To me that's extra large, but in dog world I guess not.

Ho Ho Ho and? Merry Christmas

Your boys sound absolutely stunning, I hope we can see them on here someday.

I've been talking to a reputable breeder of German bloodline Shepherds in my area. It's my plan sometime next year to get a pup from them. I will attach some pics of the dogs they produce, they may look similar to your boys.
:love:
Merry Xmas xxx
Oh I love that group picture. All of them are so amazing.

Ho Ho Ho and? Merry Christmas

My current Lover is a cross between a Rottie and a Dane.. I am fortunate than when inn all fours he is much taller than me...so his weight on me is not a problem...
He also gets to turn easier than most other Lovers I have had over the years. Only thing I have learner is that I have cushions all over the house.. to put under my knees...Because he is so much Taller I am almost suspended... The cushions help a lot..And also his ties are quite long usually 25 to Thirty minutes sometimes more..you must also be able to handle XL Breeds..

In my experience the weight is only really an issue when they're mounting or pulling away. During the act, they're tall enough to support themselves.
Weight becomes and issue when they don't turn....and wait out tie on your back....But when that happens get your face and upper body as close to floor as possible...That way you relieve most of weight and your butt is arched so high in air....and closer to his body....One Rottie I had Koda weighed 87 kg

Yeah, my boys rarely turn. But they're also tall enough to stand while tied.
Would you believe a St Bernard that flopped? He'd tie, turn, stand a few minutes, and fall over taking me with him. It eventually turned out better when I figured out how to wiggle around and straddle him. From there I could grind and work him much to the enjoyment of both of us.

Sex aside make sure you are capable of handling the power of an XL breed, they're strong!

This is 100% true, make sure you can handle the larger breeds in day to day life. You do not know how many times I see people, men and women, getting thrown to the ground when their pup decides to chase a rabbit while they are walking. There are things you can do to help train them, but it is something to consider. Plus they eat a LOT more food. I am sure the sex will be great once you get use to it but make sure the day to day is something you can support as well.

I believe you will likely just get used to how your dog handles himself during sex. Work with him and not against him.

GSD is not an XL breed.
Have u ever "worked out" with a GSD long cock????? It's true there are differences between same breed specimens, but usually bestiality trained fans know these commandments:

----If a well endowed GSD pulls out his cock, it will be an extra-long wiener, from the tip through the shaft til behind of his knot. Thus u can find a similar Mastiff/Dane cock. In that case, only his knot would be a little bit smaller than the "Dogos" mentioned. U will be surprised for sure

----Temperament and stamina of GSD make his cock-beats more dangerously unexpected than other breeds, and you will feel every inch of that penis into your ass and your mouth hopelessly

I have seen 7,5 - 8 inches long GSD cocks, so easily u can imagine they become an XXXXXXL lover with a longer rather than girthier cock on them. This eye effect makes them look " smaller", just like it happens when we talk about Rottweilers, very powerful dogs with large, very large cocks, should trust in me.

TOP 5 XL BREEDS :
-Great Dane
-Mastiff
-German Shepherd
-St Bernard
-Rottweiler

Last edited:
I absolutely LOVE this topic!! Thanks to all for taking the time to share, and for the huge wet spot in front of my trousers!!👍😂

I see 125lbs and 150lbs being mentioned as big on this thread...I think you may be underestimating.

My family had male English Mastiffs. One was well over 250lbs, and the other was very close. Lean.

Back