"X-Ray / Transparent" style AI art?

beast_nz

Tourist
Hi All. Apologies if this has already been covered elsewhere, but I am wondering if anyone has created (or would like to ! Please... !) AI art or video showing a transparent profile of a male dog mating with a human female?
I know this requires a little bit of imagination to represent what's happening internally and recreate that view, but I think I may not be alone in finding what's going on inside the vagina just as arousing as what's visible from the outside. More so in fact!
So I am thinking of something like a side profile view, ideally with true proportions - not crazy cartoon scale - of penis entering, swelling, knot and ejaculation.
Either as an "overlay" on a pre-existing video / image, or as a fully new piece of artwork. Anyone know of such a thing out there?
I like the thought that it would not just be arousing to see, but if done well might be genuinely educational for both the genuine doggo participants but those contemplating a first time. And their fans and supporters alike!

Back