Wow they made a stupid law over this

Reconscope

Supreme Citizen of ZV
6 ft tape laws now because people cant restrain themselves. What you think is gonna happen next? All it does is give the government a reason to take away freedoms. Instead of simply "bubbling" everyone and getting food/med deliveries.

I cant even buy my dogs food i have to get a big big bag (different brand breaks budget arrangement)

6 ft tape laws now because people cant restrain themselves. What you think is gonna happen next? All it does is give the government a reason to take away freedoms. Instead of simply "bubbling" everyone and getting food/med deliveries.

I cant even buy my dogs food i have to get a big big bag (different brand breaks budget arrangement)
i havent heard of the those being made law but it definitely makes sense since people are being dumb and not distancing themselves. this virus is a very serious matter, as contagious as the flu but can get much MUCH worse to the point of causing respiratory distress and then failure.

Still it's not a good thing i mean yes it's deadly and all but if they make it a law that's just a waste of time because when it's over they have to repeal it

I heard 6 ft as a distance was more or less "encouraged" and expected, but where has this been made into "law"?
Illonis law (someone explained it) if u dont respect the tape line it will be breaking the law. Outta a 100 to 1000 ways to control this thing they chose the worst way.

Still it's not a good thing i mean yes it's deadly and all but if they make it a law that's just a waste of time because when it's over they have to repeal it
and thats fine afterwards, but you have fools here trying to be funny and provoking other people by purposely defying requests for distance. an example being one guy in the US that was asked to step back and he mocked the person and the store worker, he than go in front of the worker's face and coughed, then stated he was giving them corona virus. he obviously thought the whole thing wa a joke. o course the police were called and he was arrested for the even. i believe he is now being charged with terrorist threats, given that stating that you will give someone a virus can be considered "biological agent" which is definitely not good

Nope, Houston Independent School District has won the prize. They provide the only real meals a lot of their students get and have already contracted for and warehoused the food even the schools have been closed as part of "social isolation". So they set up to distribute the food in the parking lot. Yep, free food, come one, come all, every morning. Anybody want to guess what happened? The aerial view showed a three block deep mob.

Actually the 6 ft law makes a lot of sense. When a person breathes, coughs, sneezes or talks they release water droplets into the air. The heavier droplets fall the the surface quickly within 1 meter, but smaller droplets can stay suspended for longer and travel further. It's safe to maintain a distance to prevent folks from inhaling the airborne particles and spreading the disease.

Unfortunately we have a lot of mouth breathers here in America that think this whole thing is a hoax or doesn't really matter, and put others at risk with their stupidity. It's not about taking away your freedoms, it's about protecting you. You're welcome. I'd also recommend dropping the rabble rousing freedom bs or folks might take you for one of the mouth breathers that are pissed because they can't mouth breathe in someone else's space. ;)

Actually the 6 ft law makes a lot of sense. When a person breathes, coughs, sneezes or talks they release water droplets into the air. The heavier droplets fall the the surface quickly within 1 meter, but smaller droplets can stay suspended for longer and travel further. It's safe to maintain a distance to prevent folks from inhaling the airborne particles and spreading the disease.

Unfortunately we have a lot of mouth breathers here in America that think this whole thing is a hoax or doesn't really matter, and put others at risk with their stupidity. It's not about taking away your freedoms, it's about protecting you. You're welcome. I'd also recommend dropping the rabble rousing freedom bs or folks might take you for one of the mouth breathers that are pissed because they can't mouth breathe in someone else's space. ;)
Just because I'm a mouth breather doesn't mean I need to breathe in your space. And where I'm at, most people voluntarily chose to stay home as soon as things began to worsen, with or without being told to stay home. Just because we have privileges in the states (not freedom), it doesn't mean we're stupid.

Just because I'm a mouth breather
I hope you realize that "mouth breather" is an expression that refers to stupid people, I don't mean people that literally breathe from their mouth. ;) I've seen enough of your posts to know you're not stupid. ?

I see that unfortunately it happens to you as well as to us ...
from us in the media (newspapers, news) they wrote "in the last days more reported and arrested than infected" (that is we have more deficient people who go around ignoring the laws or breaking them on purpose that people who get sick)
we have been with the lock since early February, and it became total towards the end of February, I was one of the last to be left at home, I closed the padlock of a 150-person construction site ... we were already shooting with half masks in filters.

social contact here has been reduced to a minimum, and to move home if you don't have all the authorizations is pain.

I see that unfortunately it happens to you as well as to us ...
from us in the media (newspapers, news) they wrote "in the last days more reported and arrested than infected" (that is we have more deficient people who go around ignoring the laws or breaking them on purpose that people who get sick)
we have been with the lock since early February, and it became total towards the end of February, I was one of the last to be left at home, I closed the padlock of a 150-person construction site ... we were already shooting with half masks in filters.

social contact here has been reduced to a minimum, and to move home if you don't have all the authorizations is pain.
screw social contact introverting rules in these situations. but seriously if people went with my "quarantine" movie idea we wouldnt have to jump through these hoops.

screw social contact introverting rules in these situations. but seriously if people went with my "quarantine" movie idea we wouldnt have to jump through these hoops.
you realize that in some areas of my country people still don't care about quarantine, but not to go to work, but to get things done ... and this continues to prolong the time of isolation.

Nope, Houston Independent School District has won the prize. They provide the only real meals a lot of their students get and have already contracted for and warehoused the food even the schools have been closed as part of "social isolation". So they set up to distribute the food in the parking lot. Yep, free food, come one, come all, every morning. Anybody want to guess what happened? The aerial view showed a three block deep mob.
In Florida (at least my kids school) they are giving out free breakfast,lunch, and dinner to all students. You drive up, they count the kids you have in the car, they place the bagged meals on a table, you grab them and go. All done in the parking lot. It isnt too bad here.

you realize that in some areas of my country people still don't care about quarantine, but not to go to work, but to get things done ... and this continues to prolong the time of isolation.
thats their fault they shouldnt complain if their family members die from the virus if its mainly their fault for spreading it.

Back