Would you rather only mate with animals e.g dogs or only humans for the rest of your life?

Only animals or only humans

• Total voters
Animals,
Sex with people is great don't get me wrong but doing it like a dog is probably better.

Humans... While animals have a certain thrill, I also love talking about sex, different roleplay scenarios etc. There are just certain things I would miss

Honestly i would prefer to be in a relationship with a woman that i could share this with but if i really really need to choose between them for the rest of my life i will choose animals.

My vote goes to animals. I find that if I hook up with someone that doesn't know I'm a zoo, I'm less turned on/enthusiastic. I feel like a piece is missing and that I can't be honest enough to relax. All I can think of are animals.

As a lesbian, I think i might have to go for humans on this lol. I prefer the different things i can do with women over dogs.
K now I'm confused, because I thought matting meant insemination in which case I would only ever do a dick if it was an animal.
But if matting means like just sex in general then ya women are the way to go!

And to your point, I definitely prefer the things a woman can do to, I can't truly submit to an animal

K now I'm confused, because I thought matting meant insemination in which case I would only ever do a dick if it was an animal.
But if matting means like just sex in general then ya women are the way to go!
Ohh I see what you mean, if it means insémination then definitely animal, I agree with you totally

Back