would you prefer to be impregnated by a dog or a pig?

I just think a nice lovely dog cock, knotting and filling me up. Then having pups growing inside me, their daddy knotting me while they’re in me. My breast growing, filling with milk. The pups coming out one by one. Latching onto my nipples and growing big and strong. Growing up to be good dogs <3 My doggie husband continuing the line. Loving my family. Huehue, sounds nice right?

I just think a nice lovely dog cock, knotting and filling me up. Then having pups growing inside me, their daddy knotting me while they’re in me. My breast growing, filling with milk. The pups coming out one by one. Latching onto my nipples and growing big and strong. Growing up to be good dogs <3 My doggie husband continuing the line. Loving my family. Huehue, sounds nice right?
Same fantasy for me hun.

Well if I was female I'd be very hot to get impregnated by a dog, I've thought about it from time to time. Though if I choose I'll go with a pack of dogs to have their way with me and then raise their pups, its a cute idea.

This might become a possibility in the future, egg could be cultured in a test tube and then implanted in our uterus, then fertilization would be via sex. As for me i'd love to get knocked up by a wild boar, carrying 10 piglets for 4 months.

Being Male myself, I challenge any male critter to "give it a go!" lol
if at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking until you do suck seed.

One big difference between men and dogs is I feel like I'm being fucked by men. With dogs I feel like I'm being bred.
Which is, ironically, the opposite of what can actually happen biologically. So, is it the fantasy, or psychological component, that is the most important?

If i was female, it would have to be dogs/horses, maybe some big cats too ouchy XD

Back