Would you mate with an endangered species?

Sure, if they were into it, and if they weren't currently any other options for them, I'd kind of prefer if they mated with the opposite sex of their own species, if not only because I'd want more of them around.

Doesnt that assume the dogs would prefer human over canine mates? What would you do if the doggie got choosy....Howl louder?

Last edited:
As fantasy, its fine....as reality, not so much. Endangered species have enough threats without humans circumventing their heat-cycles or rustling the males the females might seek....Pretty damn pretensious of humans to even consider such....since it could be construed as Fence-hopping...of a different and even less-caring sort than usual. I rather doubt anyone has a polar bear to play with, and big cats are like housecats....they often bite and scratch on impulse. They may not mean harm, but putting your naked self where even tame creatures can get to it is a major risk.

And IF you happen to get killed by your object of affection, what happens next is likely euthanasia. Humans have no particular right to keep non-domesticates as pets. Even less do they have a right to monkey about with a threatened or endangered species for the sake of their own vanity. Fantasy should remain a fantasy.

OMG a bear or a wild cat. Sounds pretty dangerous to be with one. In fantasy though…smile
There is a bear, somewhere in Russia, who has become something of a star. He has posed with a lot of beautiful women, usually in fantasy depictions. He was rescued and it was impossible to release him back in to the wild. Be aware, despite their size bears have remarkably small penises!

Sex is sex...if it's safe enough for either party. However the real question is... Would you help them afterwards?

Back