Would you mate with an endangered species?

Why not. If the animal was up to that. There are people who have polar bears or big cats or other endangered species and have a relationship that potentially would allow having sex.
Obviously sex like that would not save the species, but it might save the mood. :D

Conventional wisdom tells us that we won't be able to help that species breed. However I think it is important to test even the most obvious assertions. Therefore I volunteer myself as a test subject. I shall mate with as many willing polar and panda bear females as many times as possible to gather evidence. We owe it to them to investigate this thoroughly!

~RIP amorousdog5. He died happy, but should not have let the polar bear get on top.

Would happily attempt to impregnate some red-wolf ladies. I doubt it would help, but it's worth a shot, right? Though a demonstration of proper sex might actually help in some cases. I'm looking at you, panda-bears.

Were you thinking about using this as a way to increase the population of those species?
Not possible when one in the pair is human.

Hard to answer ,there are endangered & extinct species I'd like to be partners with but my first instinct would be preservation, if not possible I'd be devastated & mourn the loss of lives that will never be born ,Idk if I could have sex with them as I would feel odd but if we truly connected then we'd probably have some fun , try to give him or her the best life possible as the last member of they're species

It depends on what it is. some endangered species are super dangerous, and I am NOT gonna take the chance to get mauled to death by a polar bear.

But of course if they found me to be compatible and were friendly with me. Not one to turn away the affections of any critter. Kinda like the cute little @Rubes55. Hope yor doing well and are having a most wonderful day!

Conventional wisdom tells us that we won't be able to help that species breed. However I think it is important to test even the most obvious assertions. Therefore I volunteer myself as a test subject. I shall mate with as many willing polar and panda bear females as many times as possible to gather evidence. We owe it to them to investigate this thoroughly!

~RIP amorousdog5. He died happy, but should not have let the polar bear get on top.
He's just like me fr fr 😂

I have fantasies about being domed by a male ringtale lemur or having sex with a female one if they are willing to do so. They are such cute, playful, intriguing little critters and I love how a male lemur is equipped with a horse like penis. Would be fun to fondle it. I think it would be fun to fondle a female as well.

If there's no risk of harm coming to either of us, sure. If there was some hocus pocus magic involved that would somehow allow a continuation of their species then, even more so.

Oui j’aimerais pouvoir m’accoupler et me reproduire avec des femelles si cela serait possible…c’est très excitant

Back