Would you fuck a Pokémon?

YES YES YES
My team end up male only from meowscarada to glaceon, no need to say what my trainer do while camping :3

Also ...
Pokemons are animals
And Humans are animals
So Humans ARE pokemons
AND, pokemons can do interspecies breeding, so it might possible with humans :3

YES YES YES
My team end up male only from meowscarada to glaceon, no need to say what my trainer do while camping :3

Also ...
Pokemons are animals
And Humans are animals
So Humans ARE pokemons
AND, pokemons can do interspecies breeding, so it might possible with humans :3
Since humans are animals then is everyone is a ζoophile?
So doing a ditto is just masturbation with extra steps?

Talk about your Homo Sapiens Sapiens
Yeah sorry, I put too much thought in damn near everything 😅
Starting to see what he meant, their is a reason we humans named our species twice .

Since humans are animals then is everyone is a ζoophile?
So doing a ditto is just masturbation with extra steps?
Oh i was just being silly, trying to take the logic of pokemon and extend it XD
With ditto it's not since it's still sentient being diff then you.
Thought doing shiny breeding with my glaceon or meowscarada seems nice :3

I have always had a thing for Lucario. I know people say he is overrated but he is my favourite pokemon.

Also some others would be Arcanine (would love to be fucked by him because I love big breeds of canines), as well as Umbreon.

I'd also be interested in Lugia because of size difference as well as vore play.

I have always had a thing for Lucario. I know people say he is overrated but he is my favourite pokemon.

Also some others would be Arcanine (would love to be fucked by him because I love big breeds of canines), as well as Umbreon.

I'd also be interested in Lugia because of size difference as well as vore play.
Yes owo

Definitely.
The standard female humanoids would be my first choices but after them I would like the eeveelutions.

Not really into pokemon because of their cartoonish look and all, but if something that was a bit like garchomp was real, I'd be all in.

Hey, did you know that in terms of male human and female Pokémon breeding, Vaporeon is the most compatible Pokémon for humans? Not only are they in the field egg group, which is mostly comprised of mammals, Vaporeon are an average .... lmfao

Attachments

• 2df481986a984d533448be4088cd32e3.gif
    2df481986a984d533448be4088cd32e3.gif
    7.7 MB · Views: 8
For me it is a yes, I would do it with all dogs, horses, bulls, also with male humanoids. I love arcanine, lucario and machamp

Back