Would you eat a worm for $20 ?

Would you eat a worm for $20 ?

• yes

• no

• depending on circumstances (You will get an F if you don't have good circumstances)

Results are only viewable after voting.
@pes second mealworms they are delicious. Especially with some hot sauce.

As for earthworms, nope. One of my favorite parasites ever, the Giant Kidney worm Diactophyma, uses earthworms as part of the life cycle for its eggs. I would not want to join that life cycle, thanks!

Risk getting parasites and illness for $20, where do I sign up?
/S
Oh. That is another thing I hadn't considered. It was just about ickiness of eating a live earthworm freshly plucked from the ground. Should I change the quiz? Restart? How about assume there is no danger of parasites. I have no idea what the likelihood of that is, I can't come up with a realistic payoff.

Didn't some young Aussie lad do this as a dare some years back, ended up basically brain dead and died recently afaik. So no, I'd rather pay you double to eat it yourself.

Actually scrap that, it was a slug and he survived for 8 years somehow, give me two worms to go.

Didn't some young Aussie lad do this as a dare some years back, ended up basically brain dead and died recently afaik. So no, I'd rather pay you double to eat it yourself.

Actually scrap that, it was a slug and he survived for 8 years somehow, give me two worms to go.
a slug would be... i wouldn't do it for any money
yetch

Back