Would you Dress Up for your animal lover?

Red_Neptune

Citizen of Zooville
So, I know with this whole genre of interests people are very aroused by being animalistic with their pet, doing such things as nudity and living at the farm becoming a breeding pet, very rough animalistic things.

Is anyone aroused by dressing up when with their pet? As if you were going on a very important or romantic date?
Wearing more formal or sexy things such as suits, dress shoes, dresses, lingerie, heels, makeup and jewelry etc. like you were going to a fancy dinner or night at bars/club?

For me it's more my own mental excitement knowing I'm looking good for them. Of course, pets aren't as visually aroused as humans but I think it's a nice way to show you respect them as your lover. Where doing things like wearing collars and being on all four can be seen as going down to their level being animalistic, then can dressing up for them be seen as bringing them up to your level? Showing them the same respect if you were with another human?

I'm probably not making sense.
It's the subtle and casual fact I'm doing something for them I'd do for another human. Giving them a reward that's supposed to be for others. Especially if I'm dressed up in public on a doggy date and no one else knows our secret! ;)

No, there is no point in this.

If you dress up, you are doing it only for selfish reasons. The best clothing to wear, if you whant to make your dog happy, is nothing.

Back