Would you date an inmate?

• Yes

Votes: 24 46.2%
  • Currently am

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 26 50.0%

• Total voters
But Im not the one inside, am I?....or are you just selling wolf tickets?

Don't ask questions if you don't want replies, chummy....

Last edited:
That is why I said think outside of the box, but seeing as you worked for the court system I already know your thinking ability is limited. So I'll tell you a secret, I'm on a phone which was brought in from the street, using WiFi from a hotspot that was brought in from the street using a VPN to protect my IP.... So please with your expert opinion how am I being monitored?
How's florida? Some shitty VPN when its a cell provider.

Criminals ruin everyone and everything that they have contact with.

No, I would not date a criminal.
That's a harsh stance to take. I mean. A thief who steals for preservation is a criminal. Or those who "resist" a police officer in the name of injustice are criminals. Why not hear out the case before judging so harshly.

(As mentioned my stance) i wouldn't date but I won't shun them if the assumed inmate had ties with me. Holidays without anyone to speak with will ruin a person as well as heartbreak them into a more hardened malcontent.

That's a harsh stance to take. I mean. A thief who steals for preservation is a criminal. Or those who "resist" a police officer in the name of injustice are criminals. Why not hear out the case before judging so harshly.

(As mentioned my stance) i wouldn't date but I won't shun them if the assumed inmate had ties with me. Holidays without anyone to speak with will ruin a person as well as heartbreak them into a more hardened malcontent.
I life in a country, where you do not have to steal for preservation. If you do, you are a criminal scumback, who rather damages other people's lives than just take the money, the housing, the Healthcare and all the stuff that the government provides.

Also resisting the police is also not a thing here. If you do, you are just dumb, and if you resist so hard, that you end up in prison, you 100% deserved that.

I life in a country, where you do not have to steal for preservation. If you do, you are a criminal scumback, who rather damages other people's lives than just take the money, the housing, the Healthcare and all the stuff that the government provides.

Also resisting the police is also not a thing here. If you do, you are just dumb, and if you resist so hard, that you end up in prison, you 100% deserved that.
So you believe police is infallible and never in error as well as incorruptible?

And the second thing is.... You don't believe in circumstances where if you needed to save someone or yourself or gotta commit a crime to keep one's life or someone else who is important?

There are tons of guys I know personally (I'm currently incarcerated) who are amazing people and they just made a terrible mistake. Myself I'm in here for causing a fatal accident... I'm extremely regretful for what I did and hate that it happened but it honestly saved my life and made me a better man.

Me personally I'd probably date someone who served a prison stint so long as it wasn't for a violent crime. But it would be after they were released....besides that I have actually considered writing to inmates simply to hear their stories as I find it fascinating but also soul crushing at times as to why some of them got to where they are. I have a lot of sympathy for criminals as I believe in Rehabilitation and not Punishment for punishments sake as that is in part what has led to a failed prison system in the United States, that and privatizing prisons.

Furthermore I firmly believe that prisoners having more access to things like phones/computers and the like is awesome and should be pushed more, namely for those who are wanting to make something of themselves during their prison sentence, and after. Along those same lines I'm also all for prisoners receiving more mental health services and assistance. Mental health plays an absolutely monumental role in the potential to commit criminal activities. Unfortunately and more often than not those mental health issues go untreated or undiagnosed, often due to a plethora of reasons. Or the mental health issues don't appear noticeable till after something tragic happens, as was my case, I hid my shit for over 20 years and masked myself pretending to be someone I wasn't, and it led me down a path of drugging/drinking and whoring....that ended with an accident, and that accident is also what caused my family to realize I had SEVERE mental health issues. Before then not a single soul in my family thought I had issues. Yet the entire time before my arrest I was a functional pill head, that was selling pot in amounts that definitely weren't misdemeanors, all while going to college full time and working in the history department of the college I attended and was passing all of my classes...not a soul knew I had been suicidal since about the age of 8, and even had homicidal thoughts as young as 12 due to the amount of bullying and abuse I was going through. And that's why I push for helping current prisoners rehabilitate themselves for the better while serving time, while simultaneously putting things in society that help those who are more likely to end up behind bars.

Also I find it funny everyone in here that has such a hard stance on prison and how they should be basically treated like cattle used for "paid" labor (that's in quotes cause let's be honest....prison labor is slave labor. They just justify it by paying you something, even though that something is literally almost nothing) all while being on a form about a lifestyle that would also have them behind bars. It's funny cause they have such a hard stance on it, but fail to realize the system is done in such a way you may as well replace the prison doors with a revolving door due to how criminal justice is treated in the states. And it's treated as punishment, which by all means there should be a punishment for a crime....but that doesn't mean we can't give prisoners a chance to better themselves while they serve their time.

So you believe police is infallible and never in error as well as incorruptible?

And the second thing is.... You don't believe in circumstances where if you needed to save someone or yourself or gotta commit a crime to keep one's life or someone else who is important?
Come to Germany, and you would find out, that oure police is quite well trained, and that this corruption and bribing culture, that happen to be very common around the world, does not realy exist here on daily basis. Try bribe a cop, you'll end up in court. Try bribe the drivinginginstructeur to let you pass your driving license , and theyll they will report you to the police and ban you from any further trys at getting your drivers license. Try bribe any official to get something process faster, well, you'll end up in handcuffs. Bribing the doctor to get some special extra medicine? Nope, just will get you dragged to court.
Of course there are corrupt cops, of course there are corrupt politicians, but you will never find one in your day to say life.

Its very simple to never, ever, EVER have any conflict with police here in germany: don't commit crimes, and if you get pulled over, just listen to the police, and you will be on your way in 15 minutes, max. Even when they pull you over due to an error, just be nice, do what they say, nothing will happen.

And what scenario do you think will make it impossible to not steal? Tell me, I wonder.

Come to Germany, and you would find out, that oure police is quite well trained, and that this corruption and bribing culture, that happen to be very common around the world, does not realy exist here on daily basis. Try bribe a cop, you'll end up in court. Try bribe the drivinginginstructeur to let you pass your driving license , and theyll they will report you to the police and ban you from any further trys at getting your drivers license. Try bribe any official to get something process faster, well, you'll end up in handcuffs. Bribing the doctor to get some special extra medicine? Nope, just will get you dragged to court.
Of course there are corrupt cops, of course there are corrupt politicians, but you will never find one in your day to say life.

Its very simple to never, ever, EVER have any conflict with police here in germany: don't commit crimes, and if you get pulled over, just listen to the police, and you will be on your way in 15 minutes, max. Even when they pull you over due to an error, just be nice, do what they say, nothing will happen.

And what scenario do you think will make it impossible to not steal? Tell me, I wonder.
Yeah....but that's Germany, come to the states and it's a whole different ball game. Hell the police forces in the south are way different than up north in the states even. Then you have to worry about the variations in state laws.

And I'm with the other guy, as long as you are stealing to feed yourself, I don't consider it stealing. And the US definitely has areas where people steal just to eat.

Yeah....but that's Germany, come to the states and it's a whole different ball game. Hell the police forces in the south are way different than up north in the states even. Then you have to worry about the variations in state laws.

And I'm with the other guy, as long as you are stealing to feed yourself, I don't consider it stealing. And the US definitely has areas where people steal just to eat.
The thread is not "should you date an inmate in the USA?", isn't it?

It's about would me, personaly, date an inmate. So the answere is still "heck no!" because I do not life in the USA, I life in Germany.

The thread is not "should you date an inmate in the USA?", isn't it?

It's about would me, personaly, date an inmate. So the answere is still "heck no!" because I do not life in the USA, I life in Germany.
That's fair, just saying in response to your invite to Germany i wanted to explain what exactly my countries cops are like since you did. And the thread title is simply "would you date an inmate" there is no specification as to where said inmate is from and what the prison and law enforcement he experienced was like.

That's fair, just saying in response to your invite to Germany i wanted to explain what exactly my countries cops are like since you did. And the thread title is simply "would you date an inmate" there is no specification as to where said inmate is from and what the prison and law enforcement he experienced was like.
The "you" in the question implies, that he is/was in a prison in your own country.

Back