Votes: 24 46.2%
  • Currently am

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 26 50.0%

• Total voters

Bamabham

Tourist
Would you ever have a serious relationship with someone who is incarcerated?

There are a ton of men and women locked up all over the word who are seeking compassion, love, companionship and just overall intimacy.

It really depends on the crime, I would say absolutely not for anything violent for exemple or if it was a scammer (don't know if it's the correct word) becouse it would be really hard to trust them. But I'm sure that there are tons of wonderful people that ended up in prison and still deserve love and compassion.
There are tons of guys I know personally (I'm currently incarcerated) who are amazing people and they just made a terrible mistake. Myself I'm in here for causing a fatal accident... I'm extremely regretful for what I did and hate that it happened but it honestly saved my life and made me a better man.

I was with my ex for almost 5 years. He was fresh out of prison and then got locked back up 4 times on the 5 years. The last time he came home I found put he was cheating on me. I ended it right there. If i can stay loyal through all those bits and you can't then you're a shit person.

Would you ever have a serious relationship with someone who is incarcerated?

Not a snowball's chance in hell.
There are a ton of men and women locked up all over the word who are seeking compassion, love, companionship and just overall intimacy.
So? Perhaps they should have thought of that before doing whatever it was that landed them in the clink.

For my nickel, every minute of every day that a convict isn't actively working (I don't care if it's on the chain gang picking up trash on the side of the road, hand-digging graves at the nearest boneyard, turning boulders into gravel or gravel into sand with a 2 pound hammer, picking fruit/veggies, weeding a farmer's fields - by hand, or whatever other scut-work can be found for them. If there's nothing more useful available, digging a 10x10x10 foot hole in the ground then filling it in before moving 10 paces to the right, and starting a nice new hole will do) should be spent alone in an 8x8x8 foot concrete box with a 4 inch hole in the floor in one corner for them to shit/piss down.

There are tons of guys I know personally (I'm currently incarcerated) who are amazing people and they just made a terrible mistake. Myself I'm in here for causing a fatal accident... I'm extremely regretful for what I did and hate that it happened but it honestly saved my life and made me a better man.
how the hell are you on a zoo site from within prison?

I think people that serve their time in prison for what they did deserve to have a second chance. If I was looking to date someone, it would depend on what he did to get in trouble, and who he is now. I'd have to feel it out.
I agree. Everyone can change. I am living proof lol

If he is in prison, they monitor everything. So they know about this. Question is, will they start investigating all of us?
Just goes to show you, most of what you "know" about prison and its inhabitants are wrong. But that's okay ignorance can be fixed. No one is monitoring anything haha! It's not like they just give us Internet access, come on think a little harder...

Just goes to show you, most of what you "know" about prison and its inhabitants are wrong. But that's okay ignorance can be fixed. No one is monitoring anything haha! It's not like they just give us Internet access, come on think a little harder...
I Spent many years working in the court system. Inmate conversations, mail and emails frequently are used as evidence. There is no expectation of privacy when you are an inmate. I don't know where you live or where you get your information. Different jurisdictions do have different rules and laws. But it is pretty universal to monitor inmates and their interactions with the outside world.

I Spent many years working in the court system. Inmate conversations, mail and emails frequently are used as evidence. There is no expectation of privacy when you are an inmate. I don't know where you live or where you get your information. Different jurisdictions do have different rules and laws. But it is pretty universal to monitor inmates and their interactions with the outside world.
That is why I said think outside of the box, but seeing as you worked for the court system I already know your thinking ability is limited. So I'll tell you a secret, I'm on a phone which was brought in from the street, using WiFi from a hotspot that was brought in from the street using a VPN to protect my IP.... So please with your expert opinion how am I being monitored?

That is why I said think outside of the box, but seeing as you worked for the court system I already know your thinking ability is limited. So I'll tell you a secret, I'm on a phone which was brought in from the street, using WiFi from a hotspot that was brought in from the street using a VPN to protect my IP.... So please with your expert opinion how am I being monitored?
You never said you are using a phone someone smuggled in up their ass. Nice. Don't get caught. You seemed to be insinuating that you were using equipment that is provided. I am aware of that stuff. Whatever gets you through the day. I'm glad I never had to do that. Hopefully never will.

You never said you are using a phone someone smuggled in up their ass. Nice. Don't get caught. You seemed to be insinuating that you were using equipment that is provided. I am aware of that stuff. Whatever gets you through the day. I'm glad I never had to do that. Hopefully never will.
Again, ignorance may be bliss.... 99% of contraband comes straight in hand to hand, never goes up anyone's ass. You can keep believing everything you watch on t.v. though.... 🤣🤣

No way, I've enough with them calling me all the time for phishing attempts already.

how the hell are you on a zoo site from within prison?
I was asking myself the same....

I was with my ex for almost 5 years. He was fresh out of prison and then got locked back up 4 times on the 5 years. The last time he came home I found put he was cheating on me. I ended it right there. If i can stay loyal through all those bits and you can't then you're a shit person.
So, he being locked up at least 5 times wasn't even a clue of being a shitty person? :husky_eyeroll:

I would most definitely consider it I've always had a thing for bad boys an they need love .. they have been locked up an forgot about mostly an if you show loyalty or just be there for them while they gone an have nobody eles ... it could be a beautiful thing... I love the incarcerated

Again, ignorance may be bliss.... 99% of contraband comes straight in hand to hand, never goes up anyone's ass. You can keep believing everything you watch on t.v. though.... 🤣🤣

I did a short stint in a local jail...I assure you there was many a saran wrapped ball of weed that arrived via prison pocket

I have a silly fantasy of being passed around multiple women in a female prision, but I guess that's as far as it goes for me.

I don’t buy it. That’s a lot of smokes and dope to be trading for a phone. And that being the commodity that it is do you really want to risk inmates getting ahold of a phone with zoo materials on it? Never mind your cell being tossed .

@saddlebum66

I don’t buy it. That’s a lot of smokes and dope to be trading for a phone. And that being the commodity that it is do you really want to risk inmates getting ahold of a phone with zoo materials on it? Never mind your cell being tossed .
What do you think is?? The 40's, 50's? You know we have cashapp, zelle, Venmo... Y'all are extremely outdated and singleminded when it comes to how you believe prison is. You realize that a majority of hackers on the dark web are in federal prison, a lot of your gang "bosses" are locked up yet still run entire organizations. Quit getting second hand unsourced information from outdated t.v. an movies. Even if you have or had a loved one incarcerated each state is different and within the state each facility is different. No two prisons are the same anywhere...

I did a short stint in a local jail...I assure you there was many a saran wrapped ball of weed that arrived via prison pocket
Jail is completely different than going to actual prison. Jail it is usually harder because the people who work there are actually cops. Not just hired gaurds

Back