Would You Apear In A Zoo Xxx Movie,

Would you be part of a zoo film if offered money how much would you expect to get?
Would you let your face be seen?
I would definitely do it! I don't know what I would expect for money. I would cover my face in some way.
I plan on recording myself the next time I get to play

Would you be part of a zoo film if offered money how much would you expect to get?
Would you let your face be seen?
Absolutely. I would demand a good price though, but not outrageously so as I am a strict dom, only giving and not taking.
I would rather wear like a mask or something, but I would show my face if the money is really high

It resembles just a mind game, imagination. Comparable to people feeling abused and humiliated by shoving a dragon dildo in their openings while imagining an angry dragon doing this for arousement. 🤷‍♂️ Just a kink for some.

And while it is fine to feel and imagine everything one wants while copulating (respectful) with an animal partner, it's not recommended to do such with the state of mind that one actually hates this copulative action (and as such is not thankful regarding the animal, but mixed by disgust and uncomfortable emotions).

Still not abuse if they're loving and respecting thus said animal, but at least a very weird fetish or kink. And not really recommended.

At the end one might develop anger or disliking for such animals, that can't be a good result, even if the animal would enjoy their activities. And like @nekdoneco123 wrote: There's nothing humiliating in reality about it, as such it's false imaginary projection.

Yes, I would do a movie yes I would take the money.. but never show my face ... ..there would have to some rules in place, I would need to be 100% safe and in control the entire time

If my face wasn't shown I'd go for it depending on the animal. Horse is suck but dogs get both sucked and fucked. As for money I'd do it free for the chance with a horse and free for the right breed of dog

Back