Would y’all like if your animal partners could speak English?

justadude2

Tourist
I know I’d love if I could have my first partner speak with me more than if he couldn’t. Getting to know exactly how he thinks and feels, hearing about his day as an animal. etc

YES. To communicate what we want from and love about each other just as much as human couples. That'd be so sweet.

Do you mean Scooby Doo English or Brian from Family Guy English? It would make a difference.

Yes, I only speak one language so it'd make things much easier. I'd love to learn another language though.

Nope, I already have English for that. I would much rather learn something I have a personal interest in. Thank you though.

English, Spanish, German, they';d all be good by me. Jetzt stelle ich mir einen Hengst vor, der auf Deutsch zu mir spricht. Sehr, sehr sexy. Mi fervore lernus ankaŭe ĉevalcentran lingvon.

English, Spanish, German, they';d all be good by me. Jetzt stelle ich mir einen Hengst vor, der auf Deutsch zu mir spricht. Sehr, sehr sexy. Mi fervore lernus ankaŭe ĉevalcentran lingvon.
Haha, now I'm imagining a horse telling a neighbor how he's going to fuck them later, but only that neighbor so everyone else thinks she is insane.

I'm torn on this, lol. On one hand it would make a lot 'easier', but I feel like somebody who's 'aware' of animals doesn't need to speak to them anyway.

I'll probably be the only one in this thread saying this but I believe it would make much more sense for us to remember how to speak their (and our) ancient native language which we humans have forgotten, mindspeak. When humans remember how to speak that universal language, all species barriers begin to dissolve automatically.

Back