Would I be able to have sex with a corgi bitch ?

Hi! I’m never to the zoophilia lifestyle. I have a 3 year old unaltered pembroke welsh corgi. I’ve done stuff with her like finger her and eat her out, and she enjoys it but she’s 35 pounds and I’m not sure if it’s safe to have full on sex with her? Is there a rule to how big a dog has to be to do this with them? Sorry if I sound ignorant I’m new to this lol.

I don't think she is big enough but if you look at the size of the male counterpart's cock if it is the same as yours then it would probably be ok. However if you were to try I would still be very careful and go very slow. Best to probably get a bigger dog though.

Hi! I’m never to the zoophilia lifestyle. I have a 3 year old unaltered pembroke welsh corgi. I’ve done stuff with her like finger her and eat her out, and she enjoys it but she’s 35 pounds and I’m not sure if it’s safe to have full on sex with her? Is there a rule to how big a dog has to be to do this with them? Sorry if I sound ignorant I’m new to this lol.

Keep us posted? I’ve always been really attracted to corgis and have wondered the same thing...

What knotinterested said is pretty much real. You should compare if you can a male corgi. But i don't think you'd fit inside by the actual dog's size.

Plus, remember dogs aren't used to "pumping" sex, they're more of short-hump then stay inside. So if you're giving it a go, i'd suggest you to make short thrusts and try to not force her instead of pumping.

I don't think she is big enough but if you look at the size of the male counterpart's cock if it is the same as yours then it would probably be ok. However if you were to try I would still be very careful and go very slow. Best to probably get a bigger dog though.
Great idea.......well said

Back