Would a frenchie be big enough?

• Thread starter Too_much_dancing
  • Start date
T

Too_much_dancing

Hi all,

My friend who is into zoo has a French bulldog pup and wants to get him to mount me but I'm wondering if he'll get big enough? Anyone have any experience with frenchie or similar size?

I presume they still have big cocks, I've seen loads of small dogs with huge cocks.

Also what age should we start getting him to try?

Frenchies and English Bulldogs tend to have shorter, stumpier, thicker cocks. You can try him after 7-8 months of age when he starts going into puberty. ;)

Frenchies and English Bulldogs tend to have shorter, stumpier, thicker cocks. You can try him after 7-8 months of age when he starts going into puberty. ;)
Oh wow that early!? Didn't think they'd be sexually active then.

What about height? Would he be too small too mount me?

You might need an elevated surface for him to stand on while he attempts to mount and get inside you. Or you can try him mounting you on the bed or couch while you are on lying on your back and him going missionary on you ;)

You might need an elevated surface for him to stand on while he attempts to mount and get inside you. Or you can try him mounting you on the bed or couch while you are on lying on your back and him going missionary on you ;)
Thanks, we'll give that a go

You can try him after 7-8 months of age when he starts going into puberty. ;)
What's the difference between dogs and humans that makes it wrong to start sex with children transitioning into puberty but makes it okay for doing it with dogs who are so young? Dogs aren't fully developed by that time either. Couldn't it have negative influences on their further development?

From my experience, I haven't seen any adverse consequences or negative influences on sexual development in the young dogs I played with during their puberty. You have to go really slow and gentle in the beginning to let them get used to the sensations. They learn what is pleasurable really quickly.
The important thing is not to force a dog into performing sexual activity and freaking them out.

I am not an expert in anthropology and I don't have a good answer to the human sexual question but I am assuming it is based on existing culture, already established laws governing sexual activity between two people, individual morality and conscience, and perhaps societal perspectives to determine what is right or wrong. Good question though!
Dogs tend to be simpler while humans are complex.

Back