Worried that the vet will notice I have sex with my dog and report me to the authorities

Hello I’m new to the zoo community and was wondering for those M w/ F dog, has going to the vet ever been a concern. In the zoophilia videos I see online, the dog genitalia seems to be exacerbated and outward protruding which I believe must be the result of constant intercourse with a human male member. Does this happen to all female dogs who are engaged in a sexual relationship with their male human companion? Are any of you who are in an active sexual relationship with their female dog worried that the vet or your friends might notice and suspect or report “abuse” Im scared that if I get a female dog and we engage in a relationship of that nature then this will happen to her (my own dog’s) genitalia and that my friends or the vet I take my dog to will notice and report me not understanding the complexity of the relationship as a zoophile.

I haven't had issues when I took mine to the vet for check ups. Did have one girl who's cookie would show a little bit more looking like she was in heat. I think most times could be the constant fucking causing it, but that's just an opinion... The two others I've had, they're still at their normal size even when they were played with.
I wonder what videos you may have seen where they're protruding outward so much... If its to the point it's nearly bigger than the dog, I think there's something else going on there..

If you plan to take your dog to the vet, I'll wait a couple of days just as a precaution. Unless the owner, or dog is giving a reason something is up, they won't notice. My dogs are always happy to see people, so that'll be the only thing the vet sees.

i think you just watched a lot of vids involving in heat girl. "exacerbated and protruding" looking vagina is due to heat cycle, not the sex. vagina is naturally flexible and will reform to original shape kinda quickly after intercourse. it won't get puffy or protruding or loose with "frequent use".

the vet has no way of telling what the two of you are doing unless you come in literal minutes after sex. "regular friends" won't notice anything either. mainly because there is nothing to notice, secondly because the vast majority of ppl don't think of dogs as sexual beings to begin with.

Back