Worms? Why?

i kinda like the texture and feel of them wriggling around but the thought of them anywhere near my genitals? big nope~

Different strokes for different folks I say. What turns one on grosses out another. I've never tried it because of fear of infection, etc. I got to know a really nice gentleman on another site and he asked me if I'd make a video of me taking a poop for him. I've always been a pleaser so even though I'm not into that fetish it turned me on to do it for him. I'd be afraid to allow ants, wasps etc. biting my dick but it turns me on to see it in a video.

Given the response to this thread, there aren't many fans of this kind of "things". Let's be happy about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
We really don't get it. but everyone has there own thing. defiantly not for us.

different kinks for different people, I can understand formicophilia with biting or stinging insects as part of a bmsd pain-pleasure experience but not simply any kind od insect

Different strokes for different folks I say. What turns one on grosses out another. I've never tried it because of fear of infection, etc. I got to know a really nice gentleman on another site and he asked me if I'd make a video of me taking a poop for him. I've always been a pleaser so even though I'm not into that fetish it turned me on to do it for him. I'd be afraid to allow ants, wasps etc. biting my dick but it turns me on to see it in a video.
exactly

Back