Women who kiss their dogs

As a male, I've always been fascinated by the videos I've seen where the girls don't just suck their pup's cocks or get mounted, but where they also take the time to make out with their companions. I would love to hear from some women on here who practice that. Is it an intimacy thing? How does it feel? Do the dogs seem to enjoy it?

• Love
Reactions: K9D
While I’m not a woman, I used to make out with my dog all the time. He was never interested in anything but kissing, but I was ok with that. It felt great, his tongue in my mouth. Tasted great too. It was very intimate and the connection was amazing. So much love. He loved it and so did I. I miss him.

I would love to hear from some women on here who practice that. Is it an intimacy thing? How does it feel? Do the dogs seem to enjoy it?
Women get a lot of spam. Expect limited responses since coming out as a female user immediately overfills your inbox here.
Yes it can be an intimacy thing. Especially if you are a zoophile and love your dog.
It feels awesome, but dog tongues tend to be rough, so you can only do this for a certain amount of time before it becomes uncomfortable. It feels better if you brush your dog's teeth. :D
Some dogs do enjoy that, some dogs are not into that. My dog loves kissing when he is in the mood. He would lick another hole in my face hole if I let him. :D

Women get a lot of spam. Expect limited responses since coming out as a female user immediately overfills your inbox here.
Yes it can be an intimacy thing. Especially if you are a zoophile and love your dog.
It feels awesome, but dog tongues tend to be rough, so you can only do this for a certain amount of time before it becomes uncomfortable. It feels better if you brush your dog's teeth. :D
Some dogs do enjoy that, some dogs are not into that. My dog loves kissing when he is in the mood. He would lick another hole in my face hole if I let him. :D
Thank you for the reply! I figured that most women get flooded with messages here, as is true on almost any website, so I appreciate you replying.

What kind of dog do you have?

Not a woman but it was always a mix of intimacy and pleasure for me. And it’s very much a case to case thing. My current dog loves it but I’ve met a few who weren’t into it at all

Back