Women How many times are knotted a day on average?

if I stay away a few hours as soon as they see me they let me know that they feel like it, they are quiet but they almost always feel like it, they can ask me even 3 or 4 times a day, knot included, especially in the afternoon, even if during the week there are days that they don't feel like it
How sexy

Between my 5 dogs I am knotted several times a day on average. That is not the same as being tied(stuck) however. That only happens 5-6 times a week as I have to take them anally to achieve an actual tie.
You must be enjoying yourself on the daily then huh? Lol

I am typically home after soccer practice around 5:15. Parents roll in around 6:15, we have a 3 yr old whipador Faux who is high energy and very happy to me when I open the door. My routine is to kick off shin guards and socks in the mud room. The socks go right onto his front paws. Then strip out of smelly clothes in the laundry and head upstairs. He is right on my heals ....I have a desk chair that is just the right height to lay my chest on. It has butt divets so my boobs don't get smashed. Faux literally pushes me onto the chair and usually gives 4-5 licks up my crack, feels so damn good. Never more than 5…..his mounting is rough though, he is very good at lining up 1-2 thrusts and straight in to the hilt. Usually violent quick thrusts for 20-30 seconds I cum sometimes just from that. The stress of the day melts away. Knotting every 3rd time so couple times a week. Cheers.
You my good lady are super hot, and doing it in secret from your parents is even more wonderful sounding.

We have 3 dogs currently aged 4, 5, and 8. We have 2 specific nights set aside just for them. If we're talking about the kind of knotting to breed then its anywhere between 2 to 5 times each session between the 3 of them. I've had days alone by myself where its been around 7 to 10 times over like 14 hours.

When I was 20 I once had the opportunity to be passed around amongst 5 male dogs on my parents farm for 4 days straight. My record during that long weekend is 17 times in one day. My body was covered in scratches and bruises, and my pussy was swollen for days. I was walking a bit stiff for about a week after. It's one of my all time best sexual experiences lol.
Wow

Only ever once, a long time ago.
But if anyone wants to tie me up for an entire day and just have endless doggos for me im sure i could break or make a new world record 😂😅🤦🏻‍♀️
for now the only recorded record is stray X 7 different dogs in a day

I was involved with a Belgian Malinois years ago that was the same. He just went bezerk with me... often 5-6 mounts with good ties and with just short breaks in between.. fuck i really loved that dog❤️ even though his rough breeding made me pretty sore. :love:
Dang, did you have a job involving working dogs? I've seen some posts of you mentions subjects related. That's the lifestyle I absolutely love.

I have 4 dogs and doggy sit my girl friends cane corso at work....so on regular knotty days, 4 or 5. On wet n wild knotty days 8-9. I don't have sex with my doggies every single day. I cheat sometimes by holding my doggies knot outside of my pussy with my thumb and forefinger because even though mommy sometimes just isn't into doggy sex she never refuses to provide her lover bois with much needed relief!
perfect woman

I am typically home after soccer practice around 5:15. Parents roll in around 6:15, we have a 3 yr old whipador Faux who is high energy and very happy to me when I open the door. My routine is to kick off shin guards and socks in the mud room. The socks go right onto his front paws. Then strip out of smelly clothes in the laundry and head upstairs. He is right on my heals ....I have a desk chair that is just the right height to lay my chest on. It has butt divets so my boobs don't get smashed. Faux literally pushes me onto the chair and usually gives 4-5 licks up my crack, feels so damn good. Never more then 5…..his mounting is rough though, he is very good at lining up 1-2 thrusts and straight in to the hilt. Usually violent quick thrusts for 20-30 seconds I cum sometimes just from that. The stress of the day melts away. Knotting every 3rd time so couple times a week. Cheers.
perfect

if I stay away a few hours as soon as they see me they let me know that they feel like it, they are quiet but they almost always feel like it, they can ask me even 3 or 4 times a day, knot included, especially in the afternoon, even if during the week there are days that they don't feel like it
Lucky boys, you must be a busy girl 😍😋 How many is they btw?

I was involved with a Belgian Malinois years ago that was the same. He just went bezerk with me... often 5-6 mounts with good ties and with just short breaks in between.. fuck i really loved that dog❤️ even though his rough breeding made me pretty sore. :love:
Whar happend ? Did he leave you for another dog sitter ?

Back