Women, have you ever done a striptease for your dog?

I like to shake my ass and twerk a bit for my boy he loves it too gets him all hard and wanting to mate
Thanks. That's more what I meant, rather than a full on burlesque show for Fido. I do know a lot of women that love to dance that way, but I'm not about to ask them what species' audience they might consider :ROFLMAO:

I'm not a woman but it dosent mean I can't still do this.

It's really really sweet and cute when I start to play with my belt, or the rim of my pants, and the dog gets excited their tail wags...they pant...and jump around. Each time a part of my cloths is removed they think it's time and they try to mount but I tease them and have them go down....once I'm naked some dogs will bark with anticipation...I can barley get to the ground before they have jumped on me and started thrusting away.

For fun, danceing improves ones confidence and with the expectation of sex will only make you more aroused, kinda like forplay before forplay.
Exactly. The creative types are much more likely to get it.

I also know a lot of women in the sex industry who will shake their ass at the least provocation, but I'm not about to destroy my public reputation by asking them about it :ROFLMAO: Hence, this thread. Happy to see some positive response. Not that I'm entirely surprised.

Many of the great amateur and semi-pros like Bonnie, Summer, Cupcake, etc. clearly enjoyed the lingerie and provocation. Incidentally, I coached Cupcake a little on how to shake her ass, she did it really well. Especially for a beginner.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 7.39.24 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 7.39.24 AM.png
    987.4 KB · Views: 96
  • Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 7.39.41 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 7.39.41 AM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Exactly. The creative types are much more likely to get it.

I also know a lot of women in the sex industry who will shake their ass at the least provocation, but I'm not about to destroy my public reputation by asking them about it :ROFLMAO: Hence, this thread. Happy to see some positive response. Not that I'm entirely surprised.
Idk about the sex industry but yeah but yeah, let people have fun. I just dont like when people spread negitivity.

I enjoy the provocative nature of it. I know it's for me, but when I've stripped off my panties and he's jumped up on me, it makes a difference.
Like dangling the leash before a walk. The dogs are not stupid, they recognize that it's a game, and that they are about to get something they really want.

Idk about the sex industry but yeah but yeah, let people have fun. I just dont like when people spread negitivity.
Negative people are generally so miserable that they just can't help trying to make other people feel rotten also. It can be sad, amusing, and/or irritating, depending on the level of vitriol they are carrying as baggage.

Negative people are generally so miserable that they just can't help trying to make other people feel rotten also. It can be sad, amusing, and/or irritating, depending on the level of vitriol they are carrying as baggage.
That sounds so much like someone close to me. Theyre so torn up and pissed off about that past that they verbal attack anyone not on their side. Anyways keep those positive vibes youre a good one.

Here's Cupcake in the intro to one of her later videos. She was very creative minded about the videos even then. Some of you will also remember she made a whole lot of teaser photos and a few short teaser videos for BF, before going semi-pro.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-06 at 1.33.21 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-06 at 1.33.21 AM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 74
  • Screen Shot 2022-09-06 at 1.41.12 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-06 at 1.41.12 AM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 69
https://***********.com/videos/filt...ack-dog-in-this-beast-fetish-movie-40235.html

Cupcake loved this video and wanted very much to recreate it. I had access to a club with a stage and pole, and she was ready to come do it there. But I couldn't figure out a way to explain to the owners why they should let us use the club for a private session with a brand new girl and a 120 pound rottweiler :ROFLMAO:

Back