With whose animal did you have your first zoo sex?

With whose animal did you have your first zoo sex with?

• my own animal

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • my family's pet

Votes: 20 43.5%
  • the animal of someone else who allowed it, e.g. a zoo friend

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • someone else's animal I was taking care of, but without permit to have sex

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • someone else's animal I happend to meet unsupervised, e.g. fence hopping

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • a wild or feral animal without owner, e.g. a stray

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters

Caniform

Citizen of Zooville
Read carefully and choose the answer that fits best. You can't change your vote. The poll is anonymous (as far as I can control the settings).

With my mom's dogs, and later with my grandmother's dog. This was back when I was in high school, a long time ago.
I have never been in contact with another dog.
I bought my own dog as soon as I could. And since then, I strongly support that everyone should only live with their own dog.

I got a bit of a dream scenario when I was living with my parents in college. They had about 30 acres of fenced farmland and decided to join a horse rescue program. So there was a revolving door population of usually 5 or 6 horses at any given time that I got to help take care of. Mostly Stallions and geldings, but I would go out at night and proposition any mares that we had. After approaching three or four I found a mare that reciprocated. She would wink and sway her rump at me and, well. We had a lot of fun together. Luckily for me she never rotated out of my parents farm, but she did pass away after I moved up north for school.

Back