Will I ever find what I’m looking for…?

Genuinely curious if maybe I’m the only girl in the world who’s like this and that I’ll never find what I’m looking for— my absolute biggest fetish is beast sex but I myself am not physically attracted to animals at all, nor do I personally get turned on playing with them myself.

What turns me on more than anything are the men who engage in it— turning pets into their personal fucktoys and cumdolls. I usually take a while to cum, but if *ever* I’m watching a man’s cock bouncing up & down from doggie tongue or seeing him fuck an animal like it’s a human I can cum within seconds.

It’s the hottest visual ever to me— even moreso if *I’m* the one getting to coax the dog’s tongue on where to lick, or maybe even partaking in worshiping at the same time so that he can feel *both* his pets’ greedy wet tongues tending to His body like he deserves <3 just the thought makes my mouth water & my panties all wet & bulgey…

The biggest problem is *every* many I’ve ever even slightly brought it up to looks at me like I’m insane— and the (very) few who are intrigued by it only ever want to watch *me* submit to the dog or get naughty with him/her, they aren’t the least bit interested in doing anything themself.

*Are* there men out there who want the kind of treatment I wanna help give? Or is it a lost cause? Is it *just* men who want to see women being ‘perverted’ and ‘naughty’ with their pets, or does the reverse exist too?

I once chatted with a man from this site shortly after I joined, who miraculously seemed to fill all those boxes— he was genuinely turned on by my fantasies & he even sent a video where he told me all the sexy things he’d show me (basically all of my favoriteeee things, like seeing him rub pb on his dick balls & ass so I could watch his doggo tongue it all off) BUT the day we were chatting I got caught up with work stuff (plus I was just having an ‘ugly day’ imo, lol)

When I went to finally message him back a few hours later with my own face video detailing how incredibly hot I thought it all was, he’d already blocked me & we never spoke again </3

I do understand completely— he put himself out there by sending right away, his face and all, and I broke his trust. It’s sad to think it’s all because of stupid timing & my own stupid insecurities.

Does anyone think there might be more men like him who are genuinely into this? Who wouldn’t necessarily need me to do the same with the animal? Or should I resign to a life of my lesser sexual desires & fetishes, never to bring it up again..?

Well miss you’re in the right place to find that man, shame you’re not in aus
I understand this would be the closest to ‘the right place’ to find him, but even *then* every man I’ve chatted with isn’t personally into animal sex, only wanting to watch *me* have it instead… I know many gay men love it & factor it into their relationships the way I fantasize about. I just wonder if there’s any man out there who likes women— women who like to be dog accomplices.

I just wanna smear peanut butter all over a man’s cock & watch a greedy dog tongue messily lick it off while I slurp on the man’s balls & tongue underneath them at the same time… 😩

I understand this would be the closest to ‘the right place’ to find him, but even *then* every man I’ve chatted with isn’t personally into animal sex, only wanting to watch *me* have it instead… I know many gay men love it & factor it into their relationships the way I fantasize about. I just wonder if there’s any man out there who likes women— women who like to be dog accomplices.

I just wanna smear peanut butter all over a man’s cock & watch a greedy dog tongue messily lick it off while I slurp on the man’s balls & tongue underneath them at the same time… 😩
Check your inbox baby you might like what you hear

Once I am able to private message you, I would love to talk more about this, because I was kind of looking for the same.

Back