Will a long hiatus from sex be a problem ?

Roxxi

Zooville Settler
Since my car accident several months ago I have not had sex with my dogs at all. Being as I have a herniated disk in my back it makes doing everything and anything wildly uncomfortable. While my k9 lovers have been patient and seem to understand that I am hurt. Will the long pause in our sexual relationship damage their interest in sex ? this is the longest I have ever went with out putting out for them and I keep worrying that when I'm ready they wont be interest. I know it seems silly but really all I got is time to worry about the silly.

I was away from my long-term boy for several years and he slobbered all over me when I came home finally! We didn't have much time between me coming home and the end of his life, but he never showed any resentment. He was as lovely as ever. I still miss him.

I think if they love you like you love them, they will know and respect you. Dogs are cool. ?

I was away from my long-term boy for several years and he slobbered all over me when I came home finally! We didn't have much time between me coming home and the end of his life, but he never showed any resentment. He was as lovely as ever. I still miss him.

I think if they love you like you love them, they will know and respect you. Dogs are cool. ?
I think the thing that has up set me most is our inability to be intimate. I mean sex is great but I really like cuddling with them and the like. But even that is nearly impossible to do at the moment. I don't know if anyone has had a hurniated disk but if you are not laying or sitting in a very specific way, my god is it painful. So I have to spurn everything short of petting them on the head. I think that is the harder thing for them to understand is when I wont let them on the sofa with me anymore. :(

You don’t always have to be on all 4s for them. My boy is quite happy with a handy. You can try that if he enjoys that kind of stuff ?
Wierdly these dogs don't, I mean Bones will hump into my hand sometimes but the other 4 not at all. They just stand there and their knot swells in the sheath. I am not sure why they do that. But it dosn't seem like they like that so I don't.

I think the thing that has up set me most is our inability to be intimate. I mean sex is great but I really like cuddling with them and the like. But even that is nearly impossible to do at the moment. I don't know if anyone has had a hurniated disk but if you are not laying or sitting in a very specific way, my god is it painful. So I have to spurn everything short of petting them on the head. I think that is the harder thing for them to understand is when I wont let them on the sofa with me anymore. :(
Oh, love!! I so feel for you and your boys! I want to cry. I do so love to cuddle my boys, I don't know how it must feel to be so close but unable to do what you want.

Is your prognosis good? I prolapse a disc every so often, caused by lifting weights, but that lasts a week at most. What does you doctor say?

For what its worth, I send you my and my boys' love. ?

Oh, love!! I so feel for you and your boys! I want to cry. I do so love to cuddle my boys, I don't know how it must feel to be so close but unable to do what you want.

Is your prognosis good? I prolapse a disc every so often, caused by lifting weights, but that lasts a week at most. What does you doctor say?

For what its worth, I send you my and my boys' love. ?
As a result of the same accident I had to have plates and pins put into my ankle. So that has held me up getting into physical therapy for my back. This Dr seems to think that therapy can help it and it may heal with out surgery but the ankle was the bigger priority. I hopefully can start doing that in a week or two now that I am out of the foot cast. It's worth a lot thank you :)

As a result of the same accident I had to have plates and pins put into my ankle. So that has held me up getting into physical therapy for my back. This Dr seems to think that therapy can help it and it may heal with out surgery but the ankle was the bigger priority. I hopefully can start doing that in a week or two now that I am out of the foot cast. It's worth a lot thank you :)
That sounds rather bad, here's to hoping you can make a full recovery.

Wish you well and hope the recovery process goes smoothly and speedily!

As far as your doggy lovers, I don't think you will need to worry about whether or not they will be interested in you at all! First chance they get I bet they will jump right on and take off, like riding a bicycle they won't forget lol and I'm sure they will last a bit longer whenever you get to take them again!

I would also make the suggestion that getting down on all fours may strain your back or tweak it tho , so missionary position could be the better option for you if that's a possibility obviously

Wish you well and hope the recovery process goes smoothly and speedily!

As far as your doggy lovers, I don't think you will need to worry about whether or not they will be interested in you at all! First chance they get I bet they will jump right on and take off, like riding a bicycle they won't forget lol and I'm sure they will last a bit longer whenever you get to take them again!

I would also make the suggestion that getting down on all fours may strain your back or tweak it tho , so missionary position could be the better option for you if that's a possibility obviously

They better watch out...because when I am able to take them again I might go a bit longer too :p

?❤️

I'm a little bummed out. I have had my first few physical therapist appointments for my back. They went well and today was the first day in a long while that I have been able to get around reasonable without pain or discomfort....I felt so good in fact that I began making out with one of my dogs. After some sloppy kissing I let him go gown on me, which was grrreat!! Until I came. All my muscles tensing up caused my back to go out so bad that I can now barely sit up straight. So now I am bummed because I was hoping my recovery was going to go quick and feel a bit like a idiot for letting my sex drive get me into this position. ?

I'm a little bummed out. I have had my first few physical therapist appointments for my back. They went well and today was the first day in a long while that I have been able to get around reasonable without pain or discomfort....I felt so good in fact that I began making out with one of my dogs. After some sloppy kissing I let him go gown on me, which was grrreat!! Until I came. All my muscles tensing up caused my back to go out so bad that I can now barely sit up straight. So now I am bummed because I was hoping my recovery was going to go quick and feel a bit like a idiot for letting my sex drive get me into this position. ?
Awh I’m so sorry sweetie:/ i hope that you recover very soon and are able to have fun again!

Since my car accident several months ago I have not had sex with my dogs at all. Being as I have a herniated disk in my back it makes doing everything and anything wildly uncomfortable. While my k9 lovers have been patient and seem to understand that I am hurt. Will the long pause in our sexual relationship damage their interest in sex ? this is the longest I have ever went with out putting out for them and I keep worrying that when I'm ready they wont be interest. I know it seems silly but really all I got is time to worry about the silly.
Being a male, trust me, males will wait for what they want, I am sorry to hear about your accident, I would look on the bright side, which is the fact that waiting sooo long, itll be just that much better ? Hope everything goes well for you!

I'm so sorry to hear you're having to deal with this! Back trouble of that kind is very hard to deal with.
From what little I know about doggies, they will gladly wait for you. You're worth waiting for, and that's also the way dogs are.

One thing I can say is dogs are very loyal and extremely forgiving and understanding I'm sure no matter how long they'll be there for you in any way you need.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation as it sounds awful that you can have that special kind of pleasure right now despite wanting to!
I've had times where it feels like orgasm or moving wrong way caused discomfort like you pulled or ripped a muscle but never had to try having sex after surgery so im sure thats tough/difficult!

Like everyone else said, hope you feel better soon!

Hope you get a very fast and complete recovery :) stay positive, mental attitude make a dramatic change in healing

Back