Wifey (trying to get her to come around)

Many couples become more sexually adventurous when their kids are grown. All the more reason to their champions in their educations and helpfully line them up with their first jobs.

"Thanks dad!"

"My pleasure!" thought bubbles (((you have no idea, tehehe)))
Lol. One day maybe. She stopped drinking alcohol when we had our first. Says one day she might start back (wasnt a heavy drinker even back then) but with a tipsy women alot more thoughts come out of there mouth. Most of the time she is reserved. So it helped back then to get her to open up. But thst was before I told her about it. So that first drunken latw night convo 10 years from now may be my only hope lol. Atleast at that point she will be more open about her thoughts. Like I said she is super reserved.

Lol. One day maybe. She stopped drinking alcohol when we had our first. Says one day she might start back (wasnt a heavy drinker even back then) but with a tipsy women alot more thoughts come out of there mouth. Most of the time she is reserved. So it helped back then to get her to open up. But thst was before I told her about it. So that first drunken latw night convo 10 years from now may be my only hope lol. Atleast at that point she will be more open about her thoughts. Like I said she is super reserved.
Well flash forward a few years and a new login on ZV (I couldn't remember my email to reset)

Let's update this thread.
We decided to get a big dog back in late 2020 early 2021 So we picked the friendliest breed we could think of for our family.

We now have a year and a half old male golden ✨️ whom the wife, kids and I love dearly. The friendliest well natured dog we have ever owned. A big playful lovable shedding machine.

Anyways the wife an I got back on this subject once Frank had reached a year old. She said she was curious after I mentioned it to her one night(about 6 months back).. Also before that she read (my dearest pet) (watched a few videos )so this has been quietly gaining traction over the last few years and my last update. (Not to mention we have become more open in our true feelings and not holding back like we used to)

So anyways we both were extremely nervous to begin this adventure together. Mainly because of the unknown and including a 3rd party.

We planned everything out for our first experience. (Time. Place. Setting etc.)
Our first time didn't quite go as planned. She didnt get knotted but alot of cum and just alot of pain for her. (We decided to try doggystyle first and let Sam see if he was willing to do this as well. We'll he knew what was up) It didn't take him long at all to figure it out after a few sniffs. He climbed on and began thrusting extremely hard. The stabbing motion was painful for her (even with my help guiding) Once he got inside he was still thrusting enough to cause her to be very sore the next few days. His knot didn't make it inside of her. He knotted and stayed on the outside for a few minutes then pulled out. Kinda short and sweet I guess you could say. She had bruises on her legs and ass for a week after this event. Anyways I was taken back by the experience ,just the frustration in my mind of it not working and things that went wrong in the moment. My role in all of this is for support and help during the event,so I felt like I failed. AFTER HE PULLED OUT We fucked and I came on her.

After the experience we talked it over thoroughly. What we did right. What we did wrong. What Sam thought. If he enjoyed it. What could have been done differently. She said she was too nervous and scared at the moment to realize if it felt good. She did say however that it seemed huge and hard and felt hot. The cum felt so warm in fact that it made her worry that she was bleeding internally from the fucking.

After a few days we didn't talk about it much. I was letting this new experience cool down some to reflect and see what would be our progression (if any) moving forward. I knew I enjoyed it thoroughly,and I knew she talked an awful lot about it.(would ask me what I thought alot) So I was giving her some time before I mentioned it again. She never comes right out and overly expresses her feelings. (She is very reserved like I said earlier)

About a month later I ask her if she would be willing to try it again or see if we could have a better longer not so nerve wracking experience. She agreed. She actually asked me how often would I want to have these events. Which puzzled me. Maybe she didn't like it or it hurt to bad and she just is afraid to say it. Anyways I told her about once a month. She agreed to that also. (Mind you there is extensive planning that goes into this due to work. Kids. Sports. Bathing. Etc) so we both agreed that once a month we would make plans on a free evening late at night. Also we agreed it had to be in the same location everytime so it wouldn't confuse Sam. Same outfit everything.

We have had 3 experiences with Sam in the same location with the same dress on etc. And it seems to work for him. He doesn't try to mount or act crazy during the day. Which is great. We haven't ever had a successful tie where his knot stayed inside which we are currently working on different doggy positions to maybe make that easier. She is still scared everytime he thrusts and pokes. And my position is still guideman. There is alot of cum that gets deposited though in a short amount of time. Incredible experience

I just thought I would update on this since it's been a while. My wife would never admit she likes it. Even told me that. But I told her she don't have to. The fact she is participating and putting in input on it is enough. She smiled. And we continue to mark the calender and plan.

Hi, Thank you for coming back and giving us the update. Golden Retrievers are Awesome!

The question is how you are dealing with an intact dog in your family? Doesn't he show his tip or get excited when you guys are patting and rubbing him down?

Hi, Thank you for coming back and giving us the update. Golden Retrievers are Awesome!

The question is how you are dealing with an intact dog in your family? Doesn't he show his tip or get excited when you guys are patting and rubbing him down?
tip showing doesn't mean anything.

Well flash forward a few years and a new login on ZV (I couldn't remember my email to reset)

Let's update this thread.
We decided to get a big dog back in late 2020 early 2021 So we picked the friendliest breed we could think of for our family.

We now have a year and a half old male golden ✨️ whom the wife, kids and I love dearly. The friendliest well natured dog we have ever owned. A big playful lovable shedding machine.

Anyways the wife an I got back on this subject once Frank had reached a year old. She said she was curious after I mentioned it to her one night(about 6 months back).. Also before that she read (my dearest pet) (watched a few videos )so this has been quietly gaining traction over the last few years and my last update. (Not to mention we have become more open in our true feelings and not holding back like we used to)

So anyways we both were extremely nervous to begin this adventure together. Mainly because of the unknown and including a 3rd party.

We planned everything out for our first experience. (Time. Place. Setting etc.)
Our first time didn't quite go as planned. She didnt get knotted but alot of cum and just alot of pain for her. (We decided to try doggystyle first and let Sam see if he was willing to do this as well. We'll he knew what was up) It didn't take him long at all to figure it out after a few sniffs. He climbed on and began thrusting extremely hard. The stabbing motion was painful for her (even with my help guiding) Once he got inside he was still thrusting enough to cause her to be very sore the next few days. His knot didn't make it inside of her. He knotted and stayed on the outside for a few minutes then pulled out. Kinda short and sweet I guess you could say. She had bruises on her legs and ass for a week after this event. Anyways I was taken back by the experience ,just the frustration in my mind of it not working and things that went wrong in the moment. My role in all of this is for support and help during the event,so I felt like I failed. AFTER HE PULLED OUT We fucked and I came on her.

After the experience we talked it over thoroughly. What we did right. What we did wrong. What Sam thought. If he enjoyed it. What could have been done differently. She said she was too nervous and scared at the moment to realize if it felt good. She did say however that it seemed huge and hard and felt hot. The cum felt so warm in fact that it made her worry that she was bleeding internally from the fucking.

After a few days we didn't talk about it much. I was letting this new experience cool down some to reflect and see what would be our progression (if any) moving forward. I knew I enjoyed it thoroughly,and I knew she talked an awful lot about it.(would ask me what I thought alot) So I was giving her some time before I mentioned it again. She never comes right out and overly expresses her feelings. (She is very reserved like I said earlier)

About a month later I ask her if she would be willing to try it again or see if we could have a better longer not so nerve wracking experience. She agreed. She actually asked me how often would I want to have these events. Which puzzled me. Maybe she didn't like it or it hurt to bad and she just is afraid to say it. Anyways I told her about once a month. She agreed to that also. (Mind you there is extensive planning that goes into this due to work. Kids. Sports. Bathing. Etc) so we both agreed that once a month we would make plans on a free evening late at night. Also we agreed it had to be in the same location everytime so it wouldn't confuse Sam. Same outfit everything.

We have had 3 experiences with Sam in the same location with the same dress on etc. And it seems to work for him. He doesn't try to mount or act crazy during the day. Which is great. We haven't ever had a successful tie where his knot stayed inside which we are currently working on different doggy positions to maybe make that easier. She is still scared everytime he thrusts and pokes. And my position is still guideman. There is alot of cum that gets deposited though in a short amount of time. Incredible experience

I just thought I would update on this since it's been a while. My wife would never admit she likes it. Even told me that. But I told her she don't have to. The fact she is participating and putting in input on it is enough. She smiled. And we continue to mark the calender and plan.
I suspect she does like it given that she's continuing but only you know that.

He is very smart usually he doesn't act interested unless she is in position or it's night time. The only time we do it is in one location and at night. So he knows and only tries to mount her an no one else.

Back