Wifey (trying to get her to come around)

about 2 years ago, I confessed to my wife of 9 years (we have 3 kids. Young.) That I had been into zoophilia for half if my life. About 18 years. Good news, she didn't overreact or leave me. I told her about my fantasy with dogs. I always wanted to get a large male dog and let it hump my wife. Mount. Knot. The whole 9. She didn't seemed super shocked about my confessions. But did tell me that she was not into it. At all. And that she would never be into it. Her excuse was that it felt wrong to her, and that we have kids and she could never have a pet and be having sex with it and know her children play with it. Etc. We had a long talk about potentially me getting one. A large k9. But in the end she said she wouldn't ever swing that way with me. Like i said this was 2 years ago. I let it go, and continued to fantasize about it, I never bring it up in hopes that one day she would bring it back to the forefront. (She hasnt)
We have small kids 3. So it will be a very long time before their not playing with a potential animal we may own one day

Anyways flash forward. In the past two years I haven't really mentioned it to her. Occasionally I will get drunk and tell her while we are having sex. That im mounting her. And knotting her. And ill pretend to act like I'm knotted to her doggy style. Etc. (I notice at these moments she it wetter than she normally is, its noticable)

About a year ago our neighbor's got a large male dog, his name is chance. So now at a year old he is a large full grown dog.
Anyways the other night I was drunk and pretending to do my doggystyle impression of being knotted to her. (Mind you she never says anything negative to me about when I do this. )
I whispered in her ear thst I was knotting her like chance would. And she got so wet. She doesn't ever verbalize much during sex so I'm always wondering what she is thinking. Anyways my question and main reason for joining is to read. I love reading zoo.

And has anyone ever had any success, with a similar story like mine. Is their a possibility one day ill get my wish. Or am I just overly enthusiastic about my situation

My thoughts. I was happy I didn't get left when I told her. So thats one less thing.

Couple side notes. She gave up drinking when we had kids. So its just me enjoying alcohol

She doesn't do drugs. Etc.

Any thoughts or advice on some approach would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for everyone's time.

It could be the fantasy that's turning her on but here's an idea - ask about wearing a dog-knot dildo over your penis while you're fucking her and see if she gets a really good orgasm from it. Also consider Bad Dragon dog dildos. And if she enjoys the sex and the toys then see where it goes from there.

Word of warning - even if she enjoys the dildos but still doesn't want to pursue dog sex then you should let it be and keep it the realm of play and fantasy.

I have read a bunch of similar scenarios. Believe me I'm not gonna press on without her. I was just trying to see if anyone had any other ideas. The dildo is a good idea to see how thst goes. Assuming the success rate for this happening is low. (I think mainly because most people think its too taboo. Or are scared of getting caught. Etc. With her I think its a little bit off all the above mixed with what she said about the kids. ) so I will continue to tread lightly. I know there is no magic serum to make this happen. Just reassurance and continue to be open with her about it if she ever asks.

It seems she enjoys you talking to her during sex and stimulating her imagination. Keep talking about the pup and start talking about the pup licking her clit/pussy.

if she's not into it she won't suddenly be into it... if she does it just for you, it smells of coercion/emotional blackmailing

why did you drop the idea of getting a dog just for you (i'm kinda surprised noone asked already)? you're "i wanna watch someone else topped by an animal" (aka not really a zoophile) kind of guy? it might have killed your only way to really see whatever she finds the act interesting or not... just seeing you with a dog without pestering her with it.

Always gotta be a pessimist now, eh? :sneaky:
you seem to have misspelled "realist"
so far the guy seems to be yet another example of "i wanna get my wife to fuck a dog"

if she's not into it she won't suddenly be into it... if she does it just for you, it smells of coercion/emotional blackmailing

why did you drop the idea of getting a dog just for you (i'm kinda surprised noone asked already)? you're "i wanna watch someone else topped by an animal" (aka not really a zoophile) kind of guy? it might have killed your only way to really see whatever she finds the act interesting or not... just seeing you with a dog without pestering her with it.

you seem to have misspelled "realist"
so far the guy seems to be yet another example of "i wanna get my wife to fuck a dog"
Why so black-and-white? Plenty of people have been introduced to bestiality from their partners - how is it any different when a couple is married? Introducing bestiality is one thing, but forcing it is another. If you read my post, you'd see that line was made very clear.

Why so black-and-white? Plenty of people have been introduced to bestiality from their partners - how is it any different when a couple is married? Introducing bestiality is one thing, but forcing it is another. If you read my post, you'd see that line was made very clear.
it is black and white. there is no spectrum. you either are into it or you aren't.
let's just wait for his response on why he dropped getting a dog just for him... i just have a feeling he's not really a zoo, just another "i only want to watch others". which usually seems to lead one party to force the other into participation (be it coercion/conditioning or good old emotional blackmailing)

about 2 years ago, I confessed to my wife of 9 years (we have 3 kids. Young.) That I had been into zoophilia for half if my life. About 18 years. Good news, she didn't overreact or leave me. I told her about my fantasy with dogs. I always wanted to get a large male dog and let it hump my wife. Mount. Knot. The whole 9. She didn't seemed super shocked about my confessions. But did tell me that she was not into it. At all. And that she would never be into it. Her excuse was that it felt wrong to her, and that we have kids and she could never have a pet and be having sex with it and know her children play with it. Etc. We had a long talk about potentially me getting one. A large k9. But in the end she said she wouldn't ever swing that way with me. Like i said this was 2 years ago. I let it go, and continued to fantasize about it, I never bring it up in hopes that one day she would bring it back to the forefront. (She hasnt)
We have small kids 3. So it will be a very long time before their not playing with a potential animal we may own one day

Anyways flash forward. In the past two years I haven't really mentioned it to her. Occasionally I will get drunk and tell her while we are having sex. That im mounting her. And knotting her. And ill pretend to act like I'm knotted to her doggy style. Etc. (I notice at these moments she it wetter than she normally is, its noticable)

About a year ago our neighbor's got a large male dog, his name is chance. So now at a year old he is a large full grown dog.
Anyways the other night I was drunk and pretending to do my doggystyle impression of being knotted to her. (Mind you she never says anything negative to me about when I do this. )
I whispered in her ear thst I was knotting her like chance would. And she got so wet. She doesn't ever verbalize much during sex so I'm always wondering what she is thinking. Anyways my question and main reason for joining is to read. I love reading zoo.

And has anyone ever had any success, with a similar story like mine. Is their a possibility one day ill get my wish. Or am I just overly enthusiastic about my situation

My thoughts. I was happy I didn't get left when I told her. So thats one less thing.

Couple side notes. She gave up drinking when we had kids. So its just me enjoying alcohol

Buy her a toy from Elypse Art that knots

I would be very careful not to overstrain your wife. Fanasia is one thing, real sex with animals is another. I like the attitude of your wife very much.

Yea indo plan to be patient. And have been so far. Like I said its a win in a relationship when u tell your partner of many years that your into that sorta thing and you don lose them.

I dropped the getting an animal because if she wasn't into that kinda thing being around kids and knowing it might have been doing something with me or her. So I didn't press on and get the animal. She said I could get it. But like I said. If she is offended by the thought of her having sex with it. And it playing with the kids. Id say she would be if it was just me. I didn't come out and ask that specific question. And u guys are right about the (seeing me with it ) might help the situation. So long as she is ok with me being with it..

Don't question whether I'm into it or not. Like I said I've been into for 18 years or more. Easily. I don't having pissing contests with others about how into or not into something I am. I don't want to leave my wife for a dog or any animal for thst matter. But I really enjoy them. And think they do me as well.

OP, I had a partner in the past who was very opposed to swinging the first time I proposed it to her. We had a fairly big row. I said well try it out and if you don't like I won't bother you more about. Next thing I knew 4 hours later we were in some company in this plush erotic themed cocktail bar and she was howling with pleasure.
But I gave her a couple of cocktails as she was a bit nervous, so that's the thing. They will have a deal of anxiety or apprehension about the unknown. From there on, there were more times without rows or alcohol boosters needed.
Whether it's this or any other practice you want to both engage on, there needs to be two things: calm and trust.
The trust you have it, as she didn't run away like Fraser-Pryce or called you all sort of names at the suggestion. The calm comes from reassurance and she'll be fairly nervous about this, but most are with regard to any new sexual practice or with other participants in the picture. Ply her with a couple of good shots, and who knows. She may thank you later, like my partner at that time thanked me with a big grin ( the slut !)
Understand that just by silly suggestions whilst bonking or innuendos at Chance or Big Bobby or this or that you get nowhere fast.
You see? this is also what comes from not being straight forward about what you want to your prospective "wife", etc right from the start. If you stopped hiding that you are in reality a graceful pervert and took it with pride, then all of this stuff wouldn't happen down the line and you wouldn't have these dilemas

OP, I had a partner in the past who was very opposed to swinging the first time I proposed it to her. We had a fairly big row. I said well try it out and if you don't like I won't bother you more about. Next thing I knew 4 hours later we were in some company in this plush erotic themed cocktail bar and she was howling with pleasure.
But I gave her a couple of cocktails as she was a bit nervous, so that's the thing. They will have a deal of anxiety or apprehension about the unknown. From there on, there were more times without rows or alcohol boosters needed.
Whether it's this or any other practice you want to both engage on, there needs to be two things: calm and trust.
The trust you have it, as she didn't run away like Fraser-Pryce or called you all sort of names at the suggestion. The calm comes from reassurance and she'll be fairly nervous about this, but most are with regard to any new sexual practice or with other participants in the picture. Ply her with a couple of good shots, and who knows. She may thank you later, like my partner at that time thanked me with a big grin ( the slut !)
Understand that just by silly suggestions whilst bonking or innuendos at Chance or Big Bobby or this or that you get nowhere fast.
You see? this is also what comes from not being straight forward about what you want to your prospective "wife", etc right from the start. If you stopped hiding that you are in reality a graceful pervert and took it with pride, then all of this stuff wouldn't happen down the line and you wouldn't have these dilemas

:oops: Well i don't know! Already a radical way!

I have a similar situation other then she did try for a little while until we had a very honest talk and she admitted she cried after every time and never could look at our dog the same again. I dropped it and said I would never ask her to do that again and I had never wanted her to do anything she didn't want to. She put on a fake front just for me. It's been about 4 years and I just got some new toys, one was a cheap wold dildo off Amazon. It's her new favorite toy. I will not bring up bringing the pup into things, she has to. And if and when she does, we will talk first. Our fantasies and desires are a small part of our life and happiness. The last thing you want to do is push her and then have her resent you.

Whatever you think, the choice is hers and hers alone. YOU don't have a clue how SEEING your wife getting boinked by a dog
( not just a " pretend " situation, but a REAL DOG, with a real pecker, embedded in "your" pussy, regardless of how the Fantasy feels) will affect you... More important, you don't know how it will affect your Wife. This little "hobby" is a life changer. It is something that WILL cause a massive reassessment of her self , not just sexually but psychologically. Right now, what you've written says, if she does this, she does it for YOU, not for her. So what do you think will happen if she does this then cannot live with it? Divorces, and even murders have happened for less, when in the light of the morning after, the shock and regret sets in. You have young kids.....dogs NORMALLY hump everything in sight sometimes....are you prepared to watch the kids around him every second? Kids also experiment, often not carefully....are you prepared to trust your WIFE'S secret ( and it WILL be hers....she's the one at risk here)to their clumsy learning curve?....yeah....you think she's responding to the ideas you whisper from behind...have you considered that possibly, when you do that, YOU'RE a better lover?
I'm all for sharing this....I'm kind of the poster child for that... it has rewards. BUT in your case, the odds are not with you. If you're serious, wait til the kids are gone....off to college or on their own. You're courting disaster if you push it now.
I know this is not what you wanted to hear....I also know you're likely gonna get a lot of rah-rah go-for-it advice. Good luck pilgrim.... if you run with THESE scissors, you're gonna need it.

Last edited:
Whatever you think, the choice is hers and hers alone. YOU don't have a clue how SEEING your wife getting boinked by a dog
( not just a " pretend " situation, but a REAL DOG, with a real pecker, embedded in "your" pussy, regardless of how the Fantasy feels). More important, you don't know how it will affect your Wife. This little "hobby" is a life changer. It is something that WILL cause a massive reassessment of her self , not just sexually but psychologically. Right now, what you've written says, if she does this, she does it for YOU, not for her. So what do you think will happen if she does this then cannot live with it? Divorces, and even murders have happened for less, when in the light of the morning after, the shock and regret sets in. You have young kids.....dogs NORMALLY hump everything in sight sometimes....are you prepared to watch the kids around him every second? Kids also experiment, often not carefully....are you prepared to trust your WIFE'S secret ( and it WILL be hers....she's the one at risk here)to their clumsy learning curve?....yeah....you think she's responding to the ideas you whisper from behind...have you considered that possibly, when you do that, YOU'RE a better lover?
I'm all for sharing this....I'm kind of the poster child for that... it has rewards. BUT in your case, the odds are not with you. If you're serious, wait til the kids are gone....off to college or on their own. You're courting disaster if you push it now.
I know this is not what you wanted to hear....I also know you're likely gonna get a lot of rah-rah go-for-it advice. Good luck pilgrim.... if you run with THESE scissors, you're gonna need it.
I agree with what you're saying. It makes more sense probably to wait. And no its not just for me. If it was only for me I would never have let the cat out of the bag.

It would have stayed with me and only me my entire life. I've had experiences with dogs in the past. So guys don't think this is just me spitballing. It's a serious thing for me. I have kept quiet because I realize the possibility for disaster.

Again that's one of the reasons I've never actually gotten a large k9.

This whole thing its better off brought up early on in serious relationships imo. But u run the risk of disaster either way.

But in the end your right its on her. And i.am.patient with it.

Thanks for all the advice guys. I was just checking to make sure I didn't have any other avenues of approach thst may have worked in the past for.someone else.

To each their own.

I have a similar situation other then she did try for a little while until we had a very honest talk and she admitted she cried after every time and never could look at our dog the same again. I dropped it and said I would never ask her to do that again and I had never wanted her to do anything she didn't want to. She put on a fake front just for me. It's been about 4 years and I just got some new toys, one was a cheap wold dildo off Amazon. It's her new favorite toy. I will not bring up bringing the pup into things, she has to. And if and when she does, we will talk first. Our fantasies and desires are a small part of our life and happiness. The last thing you want to do is push her and then have her resent you.
Sorry to hear that it effected her. That's what I dont want. But I don't think your to blame.

These kind of threads conflict me. One part of me wants to say something nice, like "I hope your wife gets a dog soon because that would be so hot and you will be living the biggest fantasy of us,"; the "evil" me would say "maybe your wife will end up having sex with the dog and your own sex life will stop because the dog takes care of all of her sexual needs much better than you". As a normal person, I would say what saddlebum66 said. I just wish that this matter gets a positive outcome for your family, the most important thing.

This is your fantasy, not hers. Best to just forget about it. If a woman isn't doing this for herself, she won't truly enjoy it. As was said before, it changes a persons outlook, and ways of thinking. I know, I went through it. Some have never been the same afterwards, some it was no big deal. I've seen women do both. It's just entertainment for you. But, it's totally different for her.

I feel I need to further her back story.

She never had a dog growing up. And when I told her she said she had never even thought about. She told me that she didn't even know it was a thing for dogs. She had heard at some point in her life about horses. But never a male dog.

So yea its totally my fantasy. But to say thst your either into it or not. Is false. At some point everyone was introduced to it. I don't think you just stumble upon that kinda stuff.

But like I said to make sure everyone knows it. I will not single her out. Or put this as some sort of guilt trip ultimatum. I have experience. Not sure that's being conveyed here.

I beg to differ, sir. Almost every person I have ever talked to, in the world or online, stumbled on this, most at a surprisingly young age....most of us were committed to it very early. The 'either or' is valid. Some people come on it as a kink, and thats all its ever going to be. Some of us, though, see it very much as a part of our sexuality. Personally, I think we're born, not made. Its possible that theres some gene-based predisposition to this....or maybe we're less closed-minded about it. Watching another party, or even 'helping' another who is doing this isn't quite the same as participating. Im not looking to lecture you. Still, understanding how this is for some of us is seriously important. If the lady never thought about it, never had a clue about the possibility, then there's a reason for that...you probably should forget about it, unless SHE brings it up down the road.

I beg to differ, sir. Almost every person I have ever talked to, in the world or online, stumbled on this, most at a surprisingly young age....most of us were committed to it very early. The 'either or' is valid. Some people come on it as a kink, and thats all its ever going to be. Some of us, though, see it very much as a part of our sexuality. Personally, I think we're born, not made. Its possible that theres some gene-based predisposition to this....or maybe we're less closed-minded about it. Watching another party, or even 'helping' another who is doing this isn't quite the same as participating. Im not looking to lecture you. Still, understanding how this is for some of us is seriously important. If the lady never thought about it, never had a clue about the possibility, then there's a reason for that...you probably should forget about it, unless SHE brings it up down the road.
If your not pre exposed to this, then how could you possibly think about it. ? Serious question.

I have no reason not to believe her.. I just think its a new thought, given her background, and this is before the internet made everything accessible.
I'm not on board with the being (born this way) thought, that at some point in adolescent or youth your supposed to just pop a thought in your head about having sex with an animal.

If your not pre exposed to this, then how could you possibly think about it. ? Serious question.

I have no reason not to believe her.. I just think its a new thought, given her background, and this is before the internet made everything accessible.
I'm not on board with the being (born this way) thought, that at some point in adolescent or youth your supposed to just pop a thought in your head about having sex with an animal.
funnily enough, this is more or less how i "became" a zoo... fondness for animals (dogs to be precise) turned sexual during adolescence, because of a thought, before knowing it's even called zoophilia

that's what leads me to believe a person either is or is not into this stuff.. you gotta have at least some predisposition to like what you're exposed to. i'm pretty sure "normal" ppl also "know" what sex is before being exposed to porn... these things are just there with you, in your head.

Everything I knew about this topic and of sex generally, before I was an adult, I learned from a VERY knowing critter. Ive always been suspicious about his backstory, since he was given to us as about a 3 year old adult...but he was determined....I wont say more, because one never knows who is reading, and stranger things have happened than for a person to recognize herself even after fifty years or so.
You may not be "on board" with it, but it happens, and far more frequently than you think. Sexuality awakens fairly early in humans. Thats why even babies will shove their hands down their diaper fronts. Many odd ideas may be shared among kids as they grow up. But because THIS one is so different, it often does not get discussed among peers. It will then seem to have appeared out of nowhere, when it has been floating around a psyche for a long time. Not everyone is the same, of course...each of us is an individual. And anything I said in the last post wasn't related to your wife. For her it WAS a new thought, I believe, and that's part of why Im saying do not push it. If shes never thought about it to date, she's not likely to find it desirable.

But as I've pointed out here and elsewhere....there are two different aspects to this, and variations to each. One is as a straight up kink....like watersports or anal sex....something that enhances sex but is one among many, and can be lived without if need be. The other aspect is, for some of us, not a kink, but a large part of our sexual nature. I love Women and Dogs. Not necessarily in that order, and preferably together. I don't want to watch. I want to be in it. Period. I don't want a lady who does this....I want a lady who does this WITH ME. Not everyone is that way either....that's a variation, as I pointed out above.

Porn may lead to discovery, or it may just reinforce what one already knows.

You're probably gonna have to wait awhile, but if she didn't reject it out of hand you have a chance; slim, but a chance.

For most relationships, I don't advocate even breaching the subject, since it can crash an affair or a marriage in a red hot second. Even early, this is far more likely to crash and burn, than get something going.
Meeting people at random and finding them into this taboo is long odds. The exception is meeting someone HERE. If you do, you can assume they have at least an interest.

funnily enough, this is more or less how i "became" a zoo... fondness for animals (dogs to be precise) turned sexual during adolescence, because of a thought, before knowing it's even called zoophilia

that's what leads me to believe a person either is or is not into this stuff.. you gotta have at least some predisposition to like what you're exposed to. i'm pretty sure "normal" ppl also "know" what sex is before being exposed to porn... these things are just there with you, in your head.

I experienced that differently. With me it was also my ex-partner who absolutely wanted me to do it with his dog. I had no idea about it. I think the way to sex with animals is manifold.

Many couples become more sexually adventurous when their kids are grown. All the more reason to their champions in their educations and helpfully line them up with their first jobs.

"Thanks dad!"

"My pleasure!" thought bubbles (((you have no idea, tehehe)))

Back