Wife wants a dog, but I don't know what to get.

minifarm

Tourist
So the wife and I enjoy stretching her pussy with large dildos. She loves the large flare on some of our horse dildos. She wants the real thing, but we cannot get a horse. We have been talking about getting a dog instead. She gets turned on seeing videos of a knot inside a pussy. Just some basic info, she has a short pussy (about 7" is all she can take), but she can handle giant dildos in terms of girth. Our largest is 4" diameter. She is a size queen for sure.

We have had a Dalmatian and and English pointer before (both females), and I didn't like the trouble that came with them. They were really high energy and would destroy stuff in the house by chewing or knocking stuff over. We eventually got a chihuahua (female), who was great for not destroying things even though she was high energy, but she recently died from old age.

I was thinking of a black lab since the ones I knew as a child seemed pretty docile and friendly, and I assume they have decent cocks and knots. Another issue for me is I hate the smell of dogs (mainly their breath), and I had numerous bad experiences as a child where I had dogs "sic'd" on my from bad owners. Dobermans, Mastiffs, Great Danes, Rottweilers, and German Sheppard's are all breeds that I have had very bad experiences with.

I want a dog that will fuck my wife with me, but be a chill guy who knows we share the pussy. I don't want an aggressive dog that try's to hurt me while we are all playing, or is otherwise trying to dominate. We just want a laid back buddy that has a good dick and enjoys fucking. Does a lab fit that description, or is there a better breed out there?

So the wife and I enjoy stretching her pussy with large dildos. She loves the large flare on some of our horse dildos. She wants the real thing, but we cannot get a horse. We have been talking about getting a dog instead. She gets turned on seeing videos of a knot inside a pussy. Just some basic info, she has a short pussy (about 7" is all she can take), but she can handle giant dildos in terms of girth. Our largest is 4" diameter. She is a size queen for sure.

We have had a Dalmatian and and English pointer before (both females), and I didn't like the trouble that came with them. They were really high energy and would destroy stuff in the house by chewing or knocking stuff over. We eventually got a chihuahua (female), who was great for not destroying things even though she was high energy, but she recently died from old age.

I was thinking of a black lab since the ones I knew as a child seemed pretty docile and friendly, and I assume they have decent cocks and knots. Another issue for me is I hate the smell of dogs (mainly their breath), and I had numerous bad experiences as a child where I had dogs "sic'd" on my from bad owners. Dobermans, Mastiffs, Great Danes, Rottweilers, and German Sheppard's are all breeds that I have had very bad experiences with.

I want a dog that will fuck my wife with me, but be a chill guy who knows we share the pussy. I don't want an aggressive dog that try's to hurt me while we are all playing, or is otherwise trying to dominate. We just want a laid back buddy that has a good dick and enjoys fucking. Does a lab fit that description, or is there a better breed out there?
German Shepherd, labradors or retrievers seem to make the most sense then.

I would caution that not all labs are docile. They're a gundog just like a pointer.
Also, they tend to be overbred from their popularity, so be careful to get one from a good source.

That being said they do seem like good choices to fit what you're looking for :) Just be aware that they might be a little neurotic, especially younger ones! They tend to mellow out with age.

i'd say look into low-energy breeds if you want more of a laid-back fella. labs can be hyper too. dominance and agressiveness is more of a "how you raise him" thing, i've seen many labs who were both dominant and aggressive due to poor raising/socializing. also, you'd be surprised how docile rottweilers generally are even tho they're never portraited as such (guess their general appearance makes that easy to do)

If you're house proud then labs are probably not a good choice, even the laid back ones will have high energy bursts which can turn destructive, and they shed their fur twice a year. Labs also mature later at around 2 years old, and can be a lot of work when young. With mounting a laid back dog might be too lazy or submissive, my male lab doesn't mount with humans and when mating with an in heat bitch he took his sweet time. A more dominant breed might be better for mounting, but there will always be a trade off.

Choose a breed you can live with even if your "dream" doesn't happen. Assuming its not a known-to-be-aggressive breed....an Akita, a Chessie, some of the Sheep dog breeds...or breeds that are notoriously "one-person " dogs. He is a dog, and will be your companion for all his life...Not all dogs are interested in humans as sex partners. Male Dogs are very easily put off, for good reasons. Get a puppy from a good breeder...do the research. Raise the pup as a good doggy citizen FIRST....Youre going to be taking him places. Get him a crate....it's his safe place. He needs to be trustworthy enough and socialized enough to be vetted, and be around other dogs. Do THOSE things first. Time enough to try the rest of your plan when your puppy starts to lift his leg to pee. He'll be a" big kid now!", and ready to learn....maybe even eager....to do what you envision.
As far as sharing is concerned, if you and wife have raised him from puppyhood, he won't challenge you....any more than he'd challenge the baby gate that keeps him out of the kitchen or other places you wont let him go. And be patient, patient and patient some more...he'll get there, with a little bit of luck. If he doesn't, please remember....you made a committment, and he did his best to honor that for you. Honor him for that, and be HIS companion.

Last edited:
I have a Labrador and he is a gentleman! Our boys have their own room, but shedding is not really a problem. He is very laid back and polite. Labradors are good to train and extremely intelligent. I would say Labradors every time!
Yeah, Labradors and Golden Retrievers deserve more love in the community. I noticed that a lot of the women around here really seem to favor them. My only gripe is that I have encountered Labs that were not very intelligent and were extremely hyperactive. The dog was untrainable. It happens. The owners had to get rid of the animal because despite their best efforts they could not get the dog to follow basic commands. Of course, they had acquired the dog when it was already a year old, and it is critical to begin training at six weeks. I don't think most people understand what is involved in training a dog during the first year.

Yeah, Labradors and Golden Retrievers deserve more love in the community. I noticed that a lot of the women around here really seem to favor them. My only gripe is that I have encountered Labs that were not very intelligent and were extremely hyperactive. The dog was untrainable. It happens. The owners had to get rid of the animal because despite their best efforts they could not get the dog to follow basic commands. Of course, they had acquired the dog when it was already a year old, and it is critical to begin training at six weeks. I don't think most people understand what is involved in training a dog during the first year.
Six weeks? In many places in the US, eight weeks is a minimum age to pull a pup away from Mom. Hopefully that was a typo. But yes....most people will not have any luck trying to teach an older unruly critter to behave better. It takes both a lot of patience, and a stern eye 24/7....its unfortunate, because rescues are always in need of a home. For our purposes, a puppy is a far better choice, because theres less luck involved

Just from my personal experience (and probably might only be my boy) but he is pretty medium energy as he only takes 3 shorter walks a day and he's good with people (though not other animals) and he listens to commands if you are firm with him from the start. I've lived with a fair few people and told them what to do and how to make him respect them and he's never challenged them. While I remain his alpha he has been known to accept other people. There is tricky parts with it but overall he's loyal, loves sex, larger breed (depending) and doesn't need tons of excercise. Biggest issue was the shedding.

He's an akita so that may put you off.

look into a bull terrier (spuds mackenzie) type dog, they can have decent girth yet they are shorter in length. my wife has the same problem as yours. our pointer was too long for her. he would bottom out and hurt her so she stopped with him. once we are moved and on our own farm we are going to be looking at getting a bull terrier. they also have a unique and sweet disposition.

look into a bull terrier (spuds mackenzie) type dog, they can have decent girth yet they are shorter in length. my wife has the same problem as yours. our pointer was too long for her. he would bottom out and hurt her so she stopped with him. once we are moved and on our own farm we are going to be looking at getting a bull terrier. they also have a unique and sweet disposition.

Thanks for the advice on a bull terrier. I tried looking up info/pics of their cocks, but haven't found anything. The wife at first didn't like the thought of Spuds Mackenzie fucking her, but is warming up to the idea. Since the knot is what she wants, it would be a shame having a dog that was too long to get the knot in. Knot size is not an issue, but she can only take about 7" in length before a dick hits bottom.

Maybe a Basset hound? They're couch potatoes & I've heard they have real big dicks. They take a lot of training tho bc they're hardheaded so take that into consideration... and they bay when they're lonely or bored.

Recommend a Pitt bull Big knots to keep her knotted but typically not overly long. Labs can be long. Typically smaller knots.

Pit bull typical reference.

Attachments

• 88891341-DCA2-4A51-BF6B-5CFD03E228E4.png
    88891341-DCA2-4A51-BF6B-5CFD03E228E4.png
    947.7 KB · Views: 167
Maybe concider old English bulldog. They have a pretty laid back personality and tend to get along great with kids, their size isn't that long so it might suit your wife well.

I would never get one because i cant stand their breeding technique and outcome... ×'D

But you might like the look of their face... ;)

actually the olde English bulldog is knot a bad choice. ( not to be confused with English bulldog ). The olde English bulldog is a take on the original bulldog of England. Taller, longer legs. Less wrinkles and puggish snout.
free breeding ( no c section they can fuck) free breathing. And no Pitt bull stigma. I have two
Olde English bulldogs. That are great great companions. Kinda lazy.

Attachments

• 69F1CADB-10E9-4246-A4BB-2ED32E623BE5.jpeg
    69F1CADB-10E9-4246-A4BB-2ED32E623BE5.jpeg
    243 KB · Views: 42
Usually best skilled dog lover , GSD's for sure. Not the whole dog breed can be
trustworthy, however you can truly find well-endowed and lovely specimens into this breed, and for my experience Rottweilers have a lot of passion & stamina, not agressive as I've read in other threads

actually the olde English bulldog is knot a bad choice. ( not to be confused with English bulldog ). The olde English bulldog is a take on the original bulldog of England. Taller, longer legs. Less wrinkles and puggish snout.
free breeding ( no c section they can fuck) free breathing. And no Pitt bull stigma. I have two
Olde English bulldogs. That are great great companions. Kinda lazy.
What size cocks do they have? I've only seen one vid of a woman with..... an English Bulldog, they shorter type as you pointed out. My family had a female like that too. She nearly suffocated on one vacation going up to a much higher elevation. It's interesting to learn about the Olde type.

@minifarm

A 7" deep vagina is only short compared to fantasies. In real life that is average to kind of ample depth. I do still sometimes wonder when I see a 9" dog cock fully in a vagina, and not barely in, but burried. Is the tip of the cock up in the territory of the lower abdomen? It's amazing...... I'm a total geek about it.

7" of depth would work with a mini stallion, depending on the mini and the position. "Linda and mini" is a fine example, I think. Sissi wasn't super deep either, but she knew her stud ponies well and could kinda move with them a little. As a horse owner though, I know it's challenging to keep a stud. Aside from the cost and space, there are challenges on keeping them near other horses, and also people are more likely to ask why I have a mini stallion, since I can't ride him. They know I have a history or riding, and having a pet stallion would probably.... stand out.

I've been on those stretching and stuffing communities on Tumblr (back in the day) and reddit, and wonder how many other people cross over to zoo fantasies. I think it isn't super rare. :)

There are two versions of the Lab. There is the American and the British. The British Lab is typically a quieter Lab.

Dogs are as individual as people. Test the waters for the creature for you regardless of breed just keep in mind breed energy level expectations.

It wouldn’t be me if I didn’t suggest a Rottweiler.
However, yet again, experience is always a priority with potentially dangerous protection breeds

St Bernard. He can ride her for amusement, and you can ride him, with an appropriate saddle, of course. Maybe even combine the 2 activities into one?

I'm joking, of course.

I usually recommend Rotties, pitts, Ridgebacks, etc (Though, fair warning, no personal experience with Ridgebacks) Dogs known for being good size, with a heavier lean to girth rather than length.

A long time ago, I had a Dane but I wouldn't get another, even though I love the big goofy bastards. The problem being they are rather more longer than fatter in the cock, which causes some issues at times. Depends on the woman, of course, but I've never had a woman scream that my Rottie was punching a hole in her, while that was often the case with the Dane. One woman in particular would fucking explode when his tip smashed her cervix, but while some women do like some cervical, MOST find it extremely painful. Plus, the cervix smasher girl loved when Roofus would get bored and try to walk away while still full on knotted to her, when makes me believe she was something of a closet painslut.

And, yes, his name was actually Roofus. It was going to be Thor originally, but he was such a goofy ass as a puppy that I changed my mind.

From what you said, I'd stick to good size but known for girth breeds. Cane Corsos are another such breed. But, above all, you're better off picking the breed which closest fits your lifestyle and ability to care for the dog as it should be.

Most dogs are under-trained and under exercised. If you raise a dog properly and give him plenty of time outdoors then he'll be much healthier and happier, as well as a more reliable stud for his main duties. The breed doesn't matter so much as the owner. Often a larger mongrel would be best, as you don't have the problems caused with modern inbreeding, but such dogs are usually neutered. If you get a good lab, you won't be worry, with the next step up being a rottie, but remember the trick is to train them well before they're old enough for sex and give them plenty of other exercise every day.

Back