Wife is reluctant

Miller4c

Lurker
About a year ago I talked to my wife about wanted her and the dog to get together. She told me she had no interest but then that night she let him do oral on her, which she enjoyed. that's as far as it has went and it's been a few months since she last allowed him to do oral. How can I bring this up again, and what are your thoughts on the possibility of her going all the way with him?

why would you bring it up again if she said she has no interest? did "no" lost the meaning or something?
sounds like she only did it for you... it wouldn't have been months if she really did enjoy it.
how would you feel if the tables turned and she wanted you to do something for her? something you don't fancy or even find repulsive?

It comes down to caring about her more than caring about your self interests. Maybe you think you are doing her a favor by showing her something that you think she will enjoy or that you are showing her it's okay to be into this so in that sense maybe you are caring for her but she's an adult and capable of expressing her desires if she wanted it. Since she has said not interested, I would take that at face value and not press it. Thereby showing that you respect her choices and support them, rather than sending the message that you think you know better than her and or don't care about the boundaries that she's set.

Back