Why Zoosbook is denying mi verification requests?

Kyerie

Lurker
I tried like 3 times and they aways reply with

Your verification request was denied.
Please read the verification instructions and try again.

Kind regards,
Zoosbook Team

even though i just follow exactly what they said... i even tried with a photo os my genital as i saw in another tread:cry::husky_nervous:😣

I tried like 3 times and they aways reply with

Your verification request was denied.
Please read the verification instructions and try again.

Kind regards,
Zoosbook Team

even though i just follow exactly what they said... i even tried with a photo os my genital as i saw in another tread:cry::husky_nervous:😣
don`t try it with a Penis - they will refuse this.

Just do it like they say.

and to the rest, ZB is for us the most successfull site to find Dogs :)

The real question is why you're coming onto this site to ask why you can't get onto another site? We have nothing to do with them other than being the "same topic".

Why so toxic about two different sites?
Is there a competition running? Or am I not allowed to use both sites?

this is forum, a complete different site with no "social media like interaction" - so there is no competition at all o0.

Such "toxic as fuck" behavior is the reason why it is so hard to get in touch with people, also we are not "special" if we using a specific site, it makes you no better and no worse.

So stop beeing "Elite Toxic" please.

The real question is why you're coming onto this site to ask why you can't get onto another site? We have nothing to do with them other than being the "same topic".

??? Is it forbidden to ask and I didn’t know?
Next time that u don’t have anything to help, just ignore it and move on with ur life

Next time that u don’t have anything to help, just ignore it and move on with ur life

Or maybe use some common sense - You wouldn't go to a Ford dealership expecting to get your toilet unclogged, would you?

So why would you expect that anyone here would be able to do anything about problems you're having on some other, totally unrelated (beyond both having the word "zoo" in the name) site?

Hell, if having the word "zoo" makes it "close enough", why didn't you ask for help logging onto zoosbook on the San Diego Zoo website???

The question Dartel asks is valid.
Those with 2 posts to their name might want to consider being more polite and not dictating what others do.

Or maybe use some common sense - You wouldn't go to a Ford dealership expecting to get your toilet unclogged, would you?
This IS valid if the dealership sold you a faulty RV toilet that didn't work... :LOL:

Back