Why isn't bestiality more accepted today?

funzoey888

Tourist
I'm very curious why bestiality isn't more common and accepted today. In college I remember reading Greek and Roman stories about gods turning into animals and having sex with women. One of my professors claimed that some cultures/religions had priestesses have sex with animals to ensure good harvests, and the bible even says its a sin, which means it must have been popular enough for lots of people to try. What happened to make it unacceptable? I have my assumptions and guesses but I'm curious about others thoughts.

Sorry if this has already been asked. I did a quick search and didn't see anything.

I'm very curious why bestiality isn't more common and accepted today. In college I remember reading Greek and Roman stories about gods turning into animals and having sex with women. One of my professors claimed that some cultures/religions had priestesses have sex with animals to ensure good harvests, and the bible even says its a sin, which means it must have been popular enough for lots of people to try. What happened to make it unacceptable? I have my assumptions and guesses but I'm curious about others thoughts.

Sorry if this has already been asked. I did a quick search and didn't see anything.
Like most everything else that’s judged immoral or taboo by the so called moral majority. As you said, inter species sexuality has been well documented throughout history.

There are many rumors about ancient cultures in which sexual acts with animals were permitted and practiced. In our western world, all historical research in this area is shadowbanned and therefore not accessible to the public.

Bestiality in ancient times was common enough that even the Bible had to mention it specifically, promising death for those who were caught.

The prohibition of sexual acts with animals is written down in the Jewish holy scriptures of the Tanakh, which are also referred to as the Old Testament in Christianity. (Without the Old Testament, the Christian faith would have no history and would remain incomprehensible).

Those who control the Western world cling to these ancient biblical principles because they fear losing their power if this foundation is shaken.

Super-rich fundamentalists are our adversaries and oppressors!

I’ll be very brief it’s because we don’t stand together for our rights one person can never make a difference look at how many users are on here we could change the world if only we stood together

There are many rumors about ancient cultures in which sexual acts with animals were permitted and practiced. In our western world, all historical research in this area is shadowbanned and therefore not accessible to the public.

Bestiality in ancient times was common enough that even the Bible had to mention it specifically, promising death for those who were caught.

The prohibition of sexual acts with animals is written down in the Jewish holy scriptures of the Tanakh, which are also referred to as the Old Testament in Christianity. (Without the Old Testament, the Christian faith would have no history and would remain incomprehensible).

Those who control the Western world cling to these ancient biblical principles because they fear losing their power if this foundation is shaken.

Super-rich fundamentalists are our adversaries and oppressors!
I wonder why they prohibited it in the first place though. Did Noah catch his wife with the family goat and invent a prohibition on animal sex in their religion as revenge? Were they worried about people having so much sex with animals that they wouldn't have sex with their wives/husbands and have babies? Was there an out break of some kind of STD that jumped from animals to humans because? Or, did someone just randomly decide it was bad?

These are the things that go through my brain when I'm bored.

Ever since the bible was invented, people have blindly obeyed the rules. Those who wanted to think outside the box and try something new and exiting were severely condemned and punished. Nothing has changed even 2000 years later.

I think there are more reasons then just one.
Another is probably that many people will abuse animals when it will be accepted. And it will be hard to draw a line when it’s abuse and not.

But on the other hand I do have hopes one day it will be accepted. 50 years ago gay and trans sex was taboo as well. Now it’s widely accepted in the civilized part of the world. So maybe……….. one day……. 😊

I’ll be very brief it’s because we don’t stand together for our rights one person can never make a difference look at how many users are on here we could change the world if only we stood together
Having sex with animals isn't a "right". "We" are a tiny minority of the world population, and any "protest" to demand more is a terrible idea. At best, you get labeled an animal fucker and shunned, at worst, you'll have the police going through your stuff...

But on the other hand I do have hopes one day it will be accepted. 50 years ago gay and trans sex was taboo as well. Now it’s widely accepted in the civilized part of the world. So maybe……….. one day……. 😊
Being gay isn't nearly as widely accepted as you make it out to be. People still get killed for it. And even in the "civilized" part of the world there's a lot of violence towards'm...

Having sex with animals isn't a "right". "We" are a tiny minority of the world population, and any "protest" to demand more is a terrible idea. At best, you get labeled an animal fucker and shunned, at worst, you'll have the police going through your stuff...

Being gay isn't nearly as widely accepted as you make it out to be. People still get killed for it. And even in the "civilized" part of the world there's a lot of violence towards'm...
True. I was in doubt to add that part in my comment. But what I meant to say was that it’s accepted by law. Sorry if I wasn’t clear about that.

The main argument that I ever hear is that animals can't consent, and people believe that simply because we can't verbally communicate with them. You can tried to talk about body language and heat cycles, you could mention the legality of implied consent between humans and how that could be interpreted for animals, you could even mention that with it's being illegal that it's nigh impossible to enforce properly and that if an animal was truly being abused then it would show in so many ways, but most people are completely closed minded to all of this. The only possible way I can ever see it being accepted would be if a new sovereign state was founded that protected the act in it's constitution, even with that, I would expect to have a political war at some point.

Why? Because of most religions are restrictive and that kind of activity is forbidden. Lack of acceptation of zoofilia is related with beliefs and so called morality. Morality who says that love with animals is bad but killing, conquering people who believe other gods is good and appropriate. Double standards is all what we have now and we had in the past.

Seb

888 nice number lol But most people think they are better than other animals. I don't know but they are very egotistical it seems. What are your assumptions?

Why? Because of most religions are restrictive and that kind of activity is forbidden. Lack of acceptation of zoofilia is related with beliefs and so called morality. Morality who says that love with animals is bad but killing, conquering people who believe other gods is good and appropriate. Double standards is all what we have now and we had in the past.

Seb
Yeah that's also true. It states violence more than love. Nice profile picture btw.

Seb
Exactly, religion. It usually is the Bible nuts that ruin it for the rest of us. Their backwards beliefs about sex and marriage.

I also think people equate it with animal abuse. And sure just like anything there are bad people who do sexually abuse animals as in restraining and forcing rape. This is the image the public has of zoos. Not a caring person and a consenting animal enjoying the experience with their loving human. They just discount that an animal can't consent which we know is bs.

You answered your own question. The Catholic crusades. They didn't like how widespread bestiality was in several cultures so they used the bible and bloodshed to influence worldwide views on it and prevent people from acting on the attraction. They effectively warped it to seem like an abomination when in all reality their destructive hate and intolerance was. (They put people and animals to death over it, this is reflected in Leviticus and a couple other verses throughout the book) Modern society furthered this intolerance by claiming sex with animals is abusive because of a lack of consent. I'm not sure why. Considering it's FACT that animals throughout the animal kingdom consent through varying body language (flirtatious behaviors) and as soon as money is involved "normies" have no problem getting an animal off to sell their sperm. It's hypocritical. As a zoosexual im actually doing a service to society, whether people see it that way or not!! Contributing to the prevention of overpopulation. Both human and dog. Human considering I'm not having sex with any at all and dog considering they can't get me pregnant by cumming in my mouth or ass 🤷

Last edited:
1. If you humanize your food. They are believed to be more like equals therefore harder to justify eating. After all it's easy to eat walking hamburgers than a living cow.

Plus it's in the industry's best interest to demonize/objectify them into being mere products.

I'm not saying that the Egyptians or any other culture were low meat eating. However it's still in the best interest of the industry to demonize/objectify beings to justify minimalized costs for treatment and maximize profits.

2. (Separate thing) They believe communicate is human mainly therefore left best in Fantasyland instead of researching it deeper.

3. People don't like things that are different. Which would be speciesism or discrimination.

4. I guess jealousy? I mean the size of animals always seem to be massive in comparison.

5. Teaching them to do it. Which honestly I can't blame them for thinking that too. Since there are people who do this type of thing for other occupations.

Those are all my thoughts on why I think it's not as mainstream.

Last edited:
Sadly I don't think this will ever be accepted into mainstream society. I have two main reasons... and religion is not it.

I think the main thing preventing it... is that people treat and equate dogs as 'almost children'. Look at how many people call their cats/dogs "fur babies". They treat them and relate to them the way they would to little kids. And since most people have an obvious revulsion to anything sexuality with children (as they should) the idea of sex with a dog ends up being reviled as well.

The second reason is that I think the modern incarnation of Feminism would NOT support this and in fact would be totally against it. The reason I say this is that you can see the hostility of feminists towards women choosing of their own free will to be a 'traditional wife'. Those women are treated as if they are betraying the sisterhood for wanting to be submissive to their husband and be taken care of by a man. If modern 4th wave feminists can't accept a woman being submissive to a human male... we shouldn't expect that they'd very accepting of a woman deciding to be submissive to a less evolved species. Also insert common view people have that a woman having sex with a dog is somehow degrading of herself.

I think the main thing preventing it... is that people treat and equate dogs as 'almost children'. Look at how many people call their cats/dogs "fur babies". They treat them and relate to them the way they would to little kids. And since most people have an obvious revulsion to anything sexuality with children (as they should) the idea of sex with a dog ends up being reviled as well.
That's absolutely retarded.
Only mentally instable people call their pets "fur babies" unironically. I have never met a pet owner that really vies their pet as their child.
But that might be because I'm not in 'murrica. 🤷‍♂️

The second reason is that I think the modern incarnation of Feminism would NOT support this and in fact would be totally against it. The reason I say this is that you can see the hostility of feminists towards women choosing of their own free will to be a 'traditional wife'. Those women are treated as if they are betraying the sisterhood for wanting to be submissive to their husband and be taken care of by a man. If modern 4th wave feminists can't accept a woman being submissive to a human male... we shouldn't expect that they'd very accepting of a woman deciding to be submissive to a less evolved species. Also insert common view people have that a woman having sex with a dog is somehow degrading of herself.
The fuck does feminism have to do with this?
You're just completely ignoring the massive male population this forum has.

How many dudes take a knot up their ass? Or even a horse's dick?

You're completely missing the mark on both of those...

You're completely missing the mark on both of those...
First of fall... you do know the difference between someone stating a personal viewpoint and someone claiming something is a fact don't you?

Secondly...
That's absolutely retarded.
But that might be because I'm not in 'murrica.
Here's an idea... how about you don't call ideas retarded when you're immediately going to follow that up with a statement about how you don't really have any experience about society in another country.
You admit you don't know what its like in America... so maybe you shouldn't comment on how people in America act.

You're just completely ignoring the massive male population this forum has.
I'm well aware of the sex demographic dynamics of this site. But as I'm not a dude... I'm not going to be an arrogant ass and try to make claims about what its like for guys... because I have no fucking idea what its like for guys.

I speak to what I know. I dont make claims about things I'm have no experience with.

First of fall... you do know the difference between someone stating a personal viewpoint and someone claiming something is a fact don't you?
A personal viewpoint can still be wrong.

Here's an idea... how about you don't call ideas retarded when you're immediately going to follow that up with a statement about how you don't really have any experience about society in another country.
You admit you don't know what its like in America... so maybe you shouldn't comment on how people in America act.
No, I'm saying that I've only ever heard this "furbaby" term come out of the US. And even then, not ever from someone that uses it unironically whilst being mentally stable at the same time.

I have never met someone that unironically calls their pets furbabies because it seems to be an American thing.

And I can comment on other cultures just fine, thank you very much.

I'm well aware of the sex demographic dynamics of this site. But as I'm not a dude... I'm not going to be an arrogant ass and try to make claims about what its like for guys... because I have no fucking idea what its like for guys.

I speak to what I know. I dont make claims about things I'm have no experience with.
No, you just completely ignored the fact that guys into animals exist, which is kinda sexist.

A personal viewpoint can still be wrong.
Only someone supremely arrogant would believe that they are the arbiter of truth on someone else's personal opinions.

No, you just completely ignored the fact that guys into animals exist, which is kinda sexist.
lmao... ok so if I don't speak about shit I know nothing about I'm being sexist...
giphy.gif

Sounds more like you think the whole world revolves around you. You get to decide what opinions others have are right or wrong... and if someone doesn't talk about your experiences they're being sexist.

... also the hilarity of a dude telling a woman that her experience with feminism is wrong.

Take your pick:

mansplainme.png

or
mansplain.jpg

Last edited:
Its never been a thing accepted by 'polite society'. Even Wilma Flintstone and Betty Rubble's real life models would have been less than enthusiastic if Fred and Barney got caught at the Waterbuffalo smoker watching a Stag show, if it was a chickie with a REAL Stag. There are religious and societal and maybe even dietary reasons why our little hobby doesnt fly in the Mundane. Social Contracts over the ages have tended to be restrictive, to start with.

Increase is a legitimate social goal....( even in the face of our burgeoning population)...and Bestial practice does not lend itself to increase. It does not produce Farmers or Soldiers or other humans to paddle Society along. Thus it lends itself to wastrel activity, the kind of pastime Societies always frown on.

We can paint our rosy little pictures of ourselves and our pets( who happen to be our lovers), but Society gains nothing by accepting us. There's no "Feel good" payoff, as there is in condemnation of such a worthless-to-society practice.

Thats about all the reason any of us will ever get.

I think with media and technology it will become way more visible and thus more accepted. It will never gain full acceptance and to be honest there's good reason too. There's too many abusers who would take advantage if laws were passed. Poor helpless pets would have no system to protect them. Is there a better way than our current system? Idk maybe

I don't care for it going mainstream. If we could get to a point in society where it's still taboo but accepted casually behind closed doors then I'd be fine then.
Honestly, I think there are way more people than we think, who aren't into it but accept its okay if there's no abuse.

Thing is there is nothing in it for society to accept it even quietly. Add to that the animal doesn't have a voice and people will make that voice out to be whatever suits their motives.

Back