Why is this so common

cooople01

Tourist
Think anyone who has been in beast groups for awhile and in many different ones has noticed the vast amount of men either pretending to own or pretend to be females. Why do you think this plagues every group/forum on topic. Talking as female to a man gives me shivers

Fun? Maybe? Getting fapping material?
I do not know and I support this. For several reasons.
1. Animals are not sex toys.
2. This is not a dating site so do not use it as such.
3. If you are only interested in human partners you are not a zoophile.
4. This is most predominantly a problem for fetishists and not zoophiles and most often fetishism is the source of animal abuse.
If the fakeness pisses people off enough that they give up, it is a net win for zoophiles.

Not to throw a curve on original topic but nr 3. Think some can love both. I don't care about labels. Just treat like you want to be treated. Give happyness love devotion like you would want.

It's the internet. People can be whomever they want to be. It's no different than someone pretending to be a professional commenting on a discussion. Just go to youtube and you'll find many "experts" in the comments section of many videos trying to give out expert advice when most people are nowhere near what they claim to be... in this case, a guy pretending to be a girl is kinda doing the same thing.

To be fair, some people don't care. It's all fantasy anyways so if they can live out the fantasy, so be it. Ignorance is bliss.

It's the internet. People can be whomever they want to be. It's no different than someone pretending to be a professional commenting on a discussion. Just go to youtube and you'll find many "experts" in the comments section of many videos trying to give out expert advice when most people are nowhere near what they claim to be... in this case, a guy pretending to be a girl is kinda doing the same thing.

To be fair, some people don't care. It's all fantasy anyways so if they can live out the fantasy, so be it. Ignorance is bliss.
Hmm yeah that is true does stretch beyond to that to. Good point I dint concider. More of a human trait than exclusive to this. As obvious as it is in hindsight

I think they are mostly closet homosexuals. The shockingly high number of 'females' who just adore anal just screams to me some loser who wants to cyberfuck some other wanker fucking him in the ass as he pretends to be female. And the few who arent closeted bone smokers are in it to laugh at the idiots they are fooling.

I think they are mostly closet homosexuals. The shockingly high number of 'females' who just adore anal just screams to me some loser who wants to cyberfuck some other wanker fucking him in the ass as he pretends to be female. And the few who arent closeted bone smokers are in it to laugh at the idiots they are fooling.
Mostly encountered pretend owners and clearly looking for females responding to it in sexual way. Or the other type that's more common being female talking to female they think gets more out of them or whatever. Not encountered the anal part. It's attention thing mixed in etc and escapism. I dno keep thinking of ways to anonymously verify people which is a hard problem to solve till it's solved 🙂

Follow the syntax. These closet gays are guys, and they talk (write) like guys. Females as a rule, simply are not this aggressive.

In this instance, think of aggressivee as in pushy, hypersexual, blunt, overly sexualized, etc. Can women be any and all those things? Yes. But, how many have you met online or in real life? Not very many and those are very much the exception, not the rule.

How many females do you know who love anal? I've met several, they exist, and they arent really rare....but these catfish...EVERY ONE just cant get enough anal sex......that, combined with the aggressively sexual tone is pretty key to IDing who is and who isnt a real female.

That, and the incredibly fucking ignorant ideas of how female anatomy actually works.

Follow the syntax. These closet gays are guys, and they talk (write) like guys. Females as a rule, simply are not this aggressive.

In this instance, think of aggressivee as in pushy, hypersexual, blunt, overly sexualized, etc. Can women be any and all those things? Yes. But, how many have you met online or in real life? Not very many and those are very much the exception, not the rule.

How many females do you know who love anal? I've met several, they exist, and they arent really rare....but these catfish...EVERY ONE just cant get enough anal sex......that, combined with the aggressively sexual tine is pretty key to IDing who is and who isnt a real female.

That, and the incredibly fucking ignorant ideas of how female anatomy actually works.
Still in the many groups or platforms been on have encountered long term mods (again not here Defo new here) that everyone is just sure is female and takes up the role well for years but when push comes to shove was easy to corner after awhile. Really haven't encountered these anal aggressive ones 😬 that would make it easier. I'd bet there's plenty here taking the role seriously enough most are convinced.

It's a desperate attempt at getting their jollies. I don't understand it either.
Possibly just human escapism. Similar to instagram fake life you create and how awesome you look and your life is which has been normalised. That other reply has a point it is everywhere about anything.

I'm sure there are many here who havent given themselves away in years. In fact, I'm certain of that.

Most people here only care after they find out they been cyberfucking some closet case. And the reason it goes as long as it does is because the fantasy is whats umportant to them, they dont want to know reality.

I dont have a mean thing to say about any gay person. Do you, be you. None of my business and what works for you, works for you, what anyone else thinks doesnt matter.

My problem with catfish is I dont like or have a shred of respect for fake fucks of any kind. Plastic people or people who go thru life pretending they are something they arent.

I said what I said earlier, they way I said it because calling out a closet case as what they are usually makes them angry and butthurt. If they just owned it I have no issue at all. If they deny and lie to themselves, I dont care and I have no issues. But, when they venture out and fuck with other people to feed their delusion, I have an issue with that.

So, to any gay people reading this,know that I'm not trying to insult you, nor do I intend to. I do have an issue with fake people though.

Possibly just human escapism. Similar to instagram fake life you create and how awesome you look and your life is which has been normalised. That other reply has a point it is everywhere about anything.
Bingo. The NEED to make people believe you are something you're not. Thats the root right there.

Really haven't encountered these anal aggressive ones 😬 that would make it easier.
Nor have I personally because for 1, I dont cyberfuck, thsts a complete and utter waste of time in my opinion. And 2, its so blatantly obvious to me that the account is male I couldnt make myself even try.

So, where do I get the idea about the cyberfucking and this anal facscinated female?

Read the threads here. Look at the direct correlation between females who really dig anal sex and banned accounts. Its not a coincidence.

There are dozens of threads and the masturbator accounts here keep replying to them years after the OP gets banned. Or goes dead. Because masturbate.

I'm sure there are many here who havent given themselves away in years. In fact, I'm certain of that.

Most people here only care after they find out they been cyberfucking some closet case. And the reason it goes as long as it does is because the fantasy is whats umportant to them, they dont want to know reality.

I dont have a mean thing to say about any gay person. Do you, be you. None of my business and what works for you, works for you, what anyone else thinks doesnt matter.

My problem with catfish is I dont like or have a shred of respect for fake fucks of any kind. Plastic people or people who go thru life pretending they are something they arent.

I said what I said earlier, they way I said it because calling out a closet case as what they are usually makes them angry and butthurt. If they just owned it I have no issue at all. If they deny and lie to themselves, I dont care and I have no issues. But, when they venture out and fuck with other people to feed their delusion, I have an issue with that.

So, to any gay people reading this,know that I'm not trying to insult you, nor do I intend to. I do have an issue with fake people though.
Glad you cleared that you did come off little bit against gay at first the way you spoke. We can read between the lines better now. Really is frustrating isint it haha certainly can detect it in the tone. Long stopped entertaining that route. Better just be part of a community of like minded than spend time finding a lottery ticket 😄

Nor have I personally because for 1, I dont cyberfuck, thsts a complete and utter waste of time in my opinion. And 2, its so blatantly obvious to me that the account is male I couldnt make myself even try.

So, where do I get the idea about the cyberfucking and this anal facscinated female?

Read the threads here. Look at the direct correlation between females who really dig anal sex and banned accounts. Its not a coincidence.

There are dozens of threads and the masturbator accounts here keep replying to them years after the OP gets banned. Or goes dead. Because masturbate.
Ah right to new to have gone past this correlation

Glad you cleared that you did come off little bit against gay at first the way you spoke. We can read between the lines better now. Really is frustrating isint it haha certainly can detect it in the tone. Long stopped entertaining that route. Better just be part of a community of like minded than spend time finding a lottery ticket 😄
I just dont like fake fucks and I WANT them to read what I wrote and be butthurt. I want them to get all mad and stupid. Calling people like this what they are usually infuriates them. GOOD. BE MAD, BITCH.

What I dont want is to be labled as a homophobe because I'm not. I want to insult the fake fucks and catfish, but I dont want any gay people to feel like its aimed at them. They dont deserve to be belittled for that shit because you are who you are. They HAVE that. They are who they are. And they arent pretending to be something they arent.

I also undetstand some people cant accept that in themselves for whatever reason, and, I do have some empathy for that too. But it ends when those same people cross over to manipulating other people to feed and maintain that.

I just dont like fake fucks and I WANT them to read what I wrote and be butthurt. I want them to get all mad and stupid. Calling people like this what they are usually infuriates them. GOOD. BE MAD, BITCH.

What I dont want is to be labled as a homophobe because I'm not. I want to insult the fake fucks and catfish, but I dont want any gay people to feel like its aimed at them. They dont deserve to be belittled for that shit because you are who you are. They HAVE that. They are who they are. And they arent pretending to be something they arent.

I also undetstand some people cant accept that in themselves for whatever reason, and, I do have some empathy for that too. But it ends when those same people cross over to manipulating other people to feed and maintain that.
It's cool get ya. Such waste of time

True. When it comes to real things, 95% of the people here are going to waste your time.

Most of the people here claim to want to meet people. Thats just not the case. Half will literally shit themselves at the thought of meeting in real life. Or will ghost you when things get too real because the reality is they want to jerk off at the thought, not actually meet.

People meet from here all the time, but, its a very small percentage of the overall membership doing ALL the meeting. Doers DO, Talkers TALK. Its really that simple.

From even mirc to old beastforum. To Kik groups to this and that. Was never to prevelant to me either though the obvious anal thing. People play roles well in my experience. Some obvious but quite alot aren't. One thing is true real people are eager to proof. that is another human trait. To not to be looked at as liar if you are not. If you simply send photo do this with your hand back to me say against chest etc something simple. Some hard to find pose that shows absolutely nothing to compromise you. And it's a positive request for all parties really. But tells enough if what is said is true... It would be litterly 3 people out of 100 rest ghosts lol. And not rude start with that, but after talking awhile. Like it's vaaast majority. (Also tip crop any photo you send again after taking in any way to destroy most metadata and upload to host site which destroys the longitude longitude data. Use metadata servers to check it's all gone always. There are many ways but if not tech savvy that will do it) not many know the ammount of data embedded in all images you take. Caught most lieing by simply checking it really 👍

True. When it comes to real things, 95% of the people here are going to waste your time.

Most of the people here claim to want to meet people. Thats just not the case. Half will literally shit themselves at the thought of meeting in real life. Or will ghost you when things get too real because the reality is they want to jerk off at the thought, not actually meet.

People meet from here all the time, but, its a very small percentage of the overall membership doing ALL the meeting. Doers DO, Talkers TALK. Its really that simple.
Speaking of meetups we actually flew to another country once. Wanted to see that city anyways so took the plunge. Not to far away. The person was proper real. Nice person. Spoken for couple years. Everything proven but we chickened out on the actual meet. 😅 Fun trip either way. Made friends first night that actually saw us back home after so net positive. but mixed feelings bout how scary crossing that line is in RL bout this. But that's ok. We are all human. Just don't pretend

Last edited:
Style of posting, kind of used words can help You recognize who is a woman or who's pretending to be a woman. In PM's is quite easy to figure out who is who 🤗

Meg
True. There are some words and certain verbiage I can associate only with a male saying. I have a pottymouth, myself, and I think it makes other words and phrases that I wouldn't say, easy to set off a red flag in my mind.

Back