Why does animal sex excite you ??

Danishdog

Tourist
Ok, there are multiple reasons why you like sex with animals..
So I am just curious....
What is it that sex with an animal turns you on ?????

When I was a teenager, for some reason I was not attracted to people at all, neither women nor men. The female dogs, on the other hand, were very attractive, I felt the urge to have sex with them, I wanted to smell and taste their pussy, to press my face into their fur. I felt the warm flow in my body, the tingling in my stomach. I haven't felt this with other animals.

I started doing this with the family dogs (Im 12-14 yo), at first I felt guilty that it wasn't normal and I was crazy. But fortunately, these thoughts quickly disappeared and I realized that this is me. I finished school, until then I lived with the family dogs, although she had was small, but there was also a large german shepherd with my grandparents, I met her less often. She was the one I fit full length into and took my virginity. I started working and bought my very first own dog (Im 18 yo).
In the meantime, my lifestyle has also developed, that I am not just an exclusive zoo, but a wolf, an alpha male and I need a pack, this is my life. Little by little I bought my other dogs, and today (Im 30+ yo) I have a big pack and we live happily. Although it is a difficult way of life, it is a happy one.

So I am just curious....
When I had my girl all I seen was her personality/intelligence. Her goddess body was a great bonus.

It was something a human can never provide. The security of her pitbull strength as well as her love connection is what kept us close. The events that followed glued us together

What I look forward to seeing though is how she starts it. In every encounter I was with her I was nervous since I wanted to make sure I don't leave any bad impression even if we did it over a hundred times I still felt the same feeling of doing it the first time.

It’s a sign that humans are animals, too. And I love that we are physically compatible with other creatures. We can put our sexes inside them and they can push their sexes inside us. And that we naturally desire and pursue each other. There is no forcing. Animals and humans desire to breed. It’s just so natural and primal and honest and…. I don’t know….. pure?

I love the shape and the size of dog and horse cocks. I love the idea of being taken by an animal. And sex with humans has just become...boring. I've never had sex with an animal yet, but I'm sure that, when I do, it will be magical.

So I am just curious....
I think the fact that it's 'dirty' and taboo is a big turnon for me. Also that there's something so primal and base about it. The idea of a beautiful woman who could be with any man choosing to suck a dog's cock is just....so hot. And maybe the idea that it could be a bit degrading as well.

Last edited:
Bekoz iz nice🙂

Unconditional love. Gentle, tender emotional and physical care for eachother and a bond unlike anything else on earth, can't get enough of you and vice versa. A real life partner. Not to mention the physical attractions. The geometry of a large, muscular dog is unparalleled in sexiness.

Well initially it was because its considered taboo and perverse...however after years the reason changed. The trust and feelings i have for dogs are very different compared to what i have for humans. It unlocks a whole other bond. The vulnerability as well as how very animalistic it is goes hand in hand. Humans have to conform to society's rules and we've evolved a lot from years ago.. i feel like sex is the only time when we're at our most primal. All of that together is just...

The primal and raw nature in which animals have sex, also the fur and the canine form is incredibly sexy, the beautiful works of art that dog cocks are... and of course the amount of cum they produce... to name a few :gsd_wink:

I personally find male dogs very sexy (big ones) and I find highly sexual women very sexy. They go well together.
To me the power of a woman to connect with a member of another species via her body is bordering on the spiritual, the power to channel all of nature in kind of a pagan way. I pretty much worship the power of pussy.

Feels very natural, primal and ancient in a way. It's rather nice to just forget all inhibitions and let your deepest desires out, just existing in the moment. The huge attraction and emotional bond I feel only gets enhanced when that bond gets a physical testimony of the mutual desire for each other.

Feels very natural, primal and ancient in a way. It's rather nice to just forget all inhibitions and let your deepest desires out, just existing in the moment. The huge attraction and emotional bond I feel only gets enhanced when that bond gets a physical testimony of the mutual desire for each other.
Beautifully put!

Back