Why do people hate it

People often hate what they do not understand. There are a many who can not get over how they view animals as "dirty" or not as developed as humans. The lack of verbal communication between human and animal also put many off because they feel it makes consent impossible
Try to put yourself in theyr shoes. Let's say someone loves pooping on faces. While you don't get it and perhaps find it disgusting. (Sorry who like it making a point) That's you in theyr shoes. It's quite simply I don't get it so they are wrong mentality but we all have some form of it. Humans are brilliant sometimes but terrible at getting out of the survival instincts. Which is very instinctively self serving.

Try to put yourself in theyr shoes. Let's say someone loves pooping on faces. While you don't get it and perhaps find it disgusting. (Sorry who like it making a point) That's you in theyr shoes. It's quite simply I don't get it so they are wrong mentality but we all have some form of it. Humans are brilliant sometimes but terrible at getting out of the survival instincts. Which is very instinctively self serving.
That is the best damn explanation I could have asked for. Thank you

People often hate what they do not understand.
Try to put yourself in theyr shoes. Humans are brilliant sometimes but terrible at getting out of the survival instincts. Which is very instinctively self serving.
i think it is more like politics Than misunderstanding. It is more of “It do not like so therefore no one should like it” how many people have you seen who say “big tits are gross” or ”little tits turn me off” same concept just not the same extreme. The understand tits they just do not like it.

Ok but its a view. Not understanding is not same as misunderstanding. Latter applies more to one is right other wrong.
Personally not fond of taking sides. I get both parties. Only rules I set is don't harm anyone in any way. And I cannot judge you for what you want to do then. I'm not misunderstanding if your kink is pooping on faces. (Went there again) I just don't get it. But won't judge because that person probably won't get beast. Do to others what you want done to you

You miss the point. It is not that people do not understand.

Some people simply hate anything they do not like. Polarity of topic

People often hate what they do not understand. There are a many who can not get over how they view animals as "dirty" or not as developed as humans. The lack of verbal communication between human and animal also put many off because they feel it makes consent impossible
Yet paradoxically is ok with killing them.

There's nothing more mature than life/death. So why does the idea of consent matter if it was never granted during slaughter?

I do miss the point. Feel I kind of covered it with first reply to thread maker
Because their are people who understand beast sex but are still against it. It is not a lack of understanding nor being in their shoes. It is strictly a matter of opinion. those people simply choose to hate this.

my translation cannot be that bad to see this is a third explanation why people hate zoos

Give an example of understanding something yet hating it because it's a paradox in my mind. By definition you aren't understanding if you hate on it. As much as I wouldt like shit in my face I understand having a fetish regarding that. So can't hate on it. It's paradox the way you put it. But think we are doing potato potato same shit different wording maybe. Let's not argue :)

Give an example of understanding something yet hating it because it's a paradox in my mind. By definition you aren't understanding if you hate on it. As much as I wouldt like shit in my face I understand having a fetish regarding that. So can't hate on it. It's paradox the way you put it. But think we are doing potato potato same shit different wording maybe. Let's not argue :)
Liberals - I totally understand them. I was one. The more I started to understand what they stood for, the more I started to hate them.

Yet paradoxically is ok with killing them.

There's nothing more mature than life/death. So why does the idea of consent matter if it was never granted during slaughter?
Yeah it's a subject that's very debatable. But im not equipped to do it. It's hubrish to say I'm right or they are right. Nobody is "right" game theory tests this well. It's in everyone's best self interest to the pack that goes forwards. What's good for the group is good for you. Yet the group did fuck animals before as history shows very well. Gay is common in animals. Romans had teen boy toys and so on. We just have periods where pack makes a self serving agreement against or for something but it never lasts. (Hope underage shit lasts as a nono as it should 😡) Right now is wrong tomorrow it's not. Funniest example actually is recent. Gen z refuses to use 😂 as laugh they use 😭 now that's because theyr parents used the other one and it's lame to do same. Does it make sense. Not really other than rebellion. The pack creates new do or don'ts every generation. The way weed moved from war on drugs aka reef for madness as they called it. to where it is today applies to all. Speed varies. If mdma is getting acceptance for therapeutic PTSD use finally. Why can't we 360 on this eventually. People don't need to accept individually. they follow the group. Showing legs in the 60s was erotic. Silly today. Ok rant before clocking off. If it makes no sense well.....think how judging you fetish feels. Might be similar 😄😊

I thought it was only the religious types, and because it's a sexual desire, most people consider gross.

Sounds like some people need to spend some time in a psych class instead of the same Psycho ones the Mundanes live in. Not like there's not a ton of good information here alone, instead of writing more BS to pile on the Sundae

People do not understand how someone live comfortably alone, in the exclusive life. They act hostile towards what they don't understand.

The wikipedia page on Beastiality says most religions condemn it. People follow their education. It's surprising to see that anti-zoo laws have been promoted by animalists whishing to protect animals. They should better have faught castration than dogsluts, women who mutilate their animal in place of those who let him use their pussies.

People consider it animal abuse or something that is disgusting. Never underestimate the power of disgust to turn people against something.

My two penn-orth. I wouldn't say people necessarily "hate" zoo, they are just repulsed at the thought. Fortunately, we live in a secular community and are not driven by religious views, and our community, where we live is open to any brand of "politics". Zoo is just a matter of "taste". Are you repulsed at the idea, or are you open to it; do you care that people are attracted to zoo, or does it really matter?

Back