Why are pigs so underrated?

Piglover

Tourist
In general, people think that pigs are dirty and smelly. However, few of them know that if you give them the right care and conditions, they are very clean animals.
If you let any animal live in its own feces, it will naturally stink, whether it's a dog, a horse, a cat or a pig. And in the same way, other animals also roll in the mud, protecting themselves from insects and cooling down on hot days.
The last thing, of course, is that they are taken as a source of meat.
So please try to think about it. After all, they are beautiful and smart creatures that can show a person their love and affection for them.

In general, people think that pigs are dirty and smelly. However, few of them know that if you give them the right care and conditions, they are very clean animals.
If you let any animal live in its own feces, it will naturally stink, whether it's a dog, a horse, a cat or a pig. And in the same way, other animals also roll in the mud, protecting themselves from insects and cooling down on hot days.
So please try to think about it. After all, they are beautiful and smart creatures that can show a person their love and affection for them.
I love all animals in general.

I'm guessing it's because it's not "normal" where a mare would be. However I do have a certain attraction to each animal's physical features but be willing to learn their intelligences emotional or logical.

I believe that the average person thinks that they are dirty and smelly because they are used to the classic portrait of pigs which like to roll in the mud. Besides, in various religions pigs are considered impure, so, the general opinion is that pigs are disgusting animals...
Bovines too are a source of meat in many countries, but they are not seen in the same bad way as pigs (even if they can be thousands of times dirtier xD)
The funny thing is that most people think that piglets are cute, but if you ask them about their adult counterparts their opinion changes radically...
So, I guess that it's simply a classic human stereotype...

Underrated sexuality maybe. But in BBQ? Hell no. I live by a creed of not eating what I’d lay down with so that’s my issue with it. But that’s just me.

They are genuinely so attractive to me. I don’t care if they’re “fat or dirty” Their snouts and tails. And little shorts make my heart swoon. I’d marry a pig… and of course pleasure them any time they asked for it. I don’t care if they were covered in mud I’d still love on them.

Pigs <3

Honestly, I wish the stereotype of the dirty pig could go away, but unfortunately, you can't really undo millennia of the same slander from people across the world...

I really do feel that pigs are such wonderful, yet misunderstood creatures. I find them very adorable even as adults, and I honestly hope I can have one as a pet someday. They're actually a lot smarter than dogs, so you can train them to do tricks and stuff... though unlike dogs, praise isn't an adequate reward. I'd have to keep a bag of snacks on hand...

And they really are attractive, too. I love their snouts, their tails, their ears, their personalities, and of course, their goods... They can be sweet and affectionate, and I've heard plenty of folks here talk about how you can just lie on a sow and hug her with your dick inside her... That sounds like my idea of heaven! A boar would be nice, too, though. The thought of all that cum is enchanting. But most of all, I love the idea of having one as a companion... as long as they don't eat my drywall!

(Yes, they really do that. Some stereotypes exist for a reason...)

I live by a creed of not eating what I’d lay down with so that’s my issue with it. But that’s just me.
I honestly should live by that same creed, but bacon and ribs taste so damn delicious... Hopefully I'll be able to deal with that properly should I ever have a pig in my home.

Underrated sexuality maybe. But in BBQ? Hell no. I live by a creed of not eating what I’d lay down with so that’s my issue with it. But that’s just me.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I eat meat (pork included), but I also find pigs attractive, so it's... A complicated predator-prey relationship... 😅
I can say in my defense that pigs aren't too skittish on what they would eat if they could. So, another pig or a human can be a part of their menu too, potentially.
We tend to humanize too many things...
I Remember that, some time ago, I read of a study conducted from a university, in which It was demonstrated that, in various occasions, dogs ate the flesh of their owners (when they died suddenly), even when they had other sources of food available.
We would never eat our dog, probably (It depends mostly on culture or conditions), but it's in our morality where the difference lays. We decide what is right to eat and what not, but animals are more simple, in this sense...
And they don't have guilty feelings...

Last edited:
Pigs are so underrated in my opinion. They were the first animals that got my attention in a sexual way. I also lost my virginity with a sow and had the best sex with sows.
They are not smelly if you keep them clean, same goes for all animals.

When I first started exploring the zoo world, it was so hard to find anyone like me who likes pigs. Eventually I came across a few great people with the same interests.

I would like people to just give them a chance and they will see how great of a partner they can be.

I imagine unfamiliarity is part of the problem and they're just not soft and fuzzy like many, but I''ve been a fond lover of our porcine friends for a long time.

Pigs are so underrated in my opinion. They were the first animals that got my attention in a sexual way. I also lost my virginity with a sow and had the best sex with sows.
They are not smelly if you keep them clean, same goes for all animals.

When I first started exploring the zoo world, it was so hard to find anyone like me who likes pigs. Eventually I came across a few great people with the same interests.

I would like people to just give them a chance and they will see how great of a partner they can be.

I also started with sows and agree 100% that they are totally underrated. Hogs were the first animals I did any training with and found them to be very responsive and quick learners. Easy to house train, very interactive and loving. In a lot of respects, much like a dog.

I imagine unfamiliarity is part of the problem and they're just not soft and fuzzy like many, but I''ve been a fond lover of our porcine friends for a long time.

I also started with sows and agree 100% that they are totally underrated. Hogs were the first animals I did any training with and found them to be very responsive and quick learners. Easy to house train, very interactive and loving. In a lot of respects, much like a dog.
I was thinking that people maybe just don't have access to pigs, can that be a part of problem with them being underrated?
But then I look at other people/farmers around me, in my area most people have pigs, cows and sheep, other farm animals are not that much common, but still are prevalent.
But almost every household in my area has pigs, don't know if that's different in other countries.

I was thinking that people maybe just don't have access to pigs, can that be a part of problem with them being underrated?
But then I look at other people/farmers around me, in my area most people have pigs, cows and sheep, other farm animals are not that much common, but still are prevalent.
But almost every household in my area has pigs, don't know if that's different in other countries.

I'm pretty much just a dogzoo these days, but in the past when I had access to them, I loved sows.
I think that between the idea that they are dirty (they are not) and lack of access is probably a lot of it. My experience isn't with the pet breeds like the potbellies, but with Hampshire pigs where the sows can be upwards of 250kg/550lbs, massive ladies who, if motivated, can easily push a human around without really trying.
Around here, household access to any "livestock" has been growing ever more uncommon meaning that even many who grow up in rural areas often have little to no experience with any animals other than typical pets (dogs and cat, mostly).

I'm now primarily focused on pigs, since I only have access to them. Earlier we had cows also.
I also only had experience with large pig breeds, such as Yorkshire (large white), Landrace, Pietren and some mixed breeds. Those girls were almost always above 200kg, some of them even 300kg. I prefer larger breeds.
Now I pretty much have access only to them.

In my area basically all people have livestock, we are primarily agriculture/farming oriented country.

I'm now primarily focused on pigs, since I only have access to them. Earlier we had cows also.
I also only had experience with large pig breeds, such as Yorkshire (large white), Landrace, Pietren and some mixed breeds. Those girls were almost always above 200kg, some of them even 300kg. I prefer larger breeds.

In my area basically all people have livestock, we are primarily agriculture/farming oriented country.
Sows are wonderful. My first sow was a huge large white , a such sow in heat is fantastick to fuck the larger the better.

As far as I know, we lucky boys who are born in rural areas or farms, are the boys who love to fuck sows, cows, and heifers. Something to do with access I think.

I'd be down to try a sow so what if she's muddy or not as long as it's safe for both of us I'd give it ago.

As far as I know, we lucky boys who are born in rural areas or farms, are the boys who love to fuck sows, cows, and heifers. Something to do with access I think.
I don't have access. Hell, pigs are illegal to own in my town. But I love them anyway.

I had never thought of it or considered it…however, I have seen a few of the boar videos and they are very erotic.

Dogs are much more accessible and much more familiar to me and have been around me my entire life. For me, dogs are natural and normal to be close with and to be a companion.

I don’t have that same perspective with a boar, but that does not mean it’s not erotic

its just the trope of pigs being dirty animals when in reality its the social condition of how man puts them in an artificial environment that is too small for their well being.
Also I think the biggest trap of pigs is when you see videos and pics of piglets and people get drawn into the cute factor and don't realize how big the adult form is. Pigs are smart animals even more so than dogs but overall the deck is just stacked against them on the mans best friend totem pole. I love pigs though- pork butt is more than just a cut of meat :pig_wink:

Pigs are kept in cages, defecation and urinating right at the place of residence, dirty and foul-smelling are unavoidable. The pig farm is not owned by me, I cannot interfere. But with my sows, I always try to keep them clean.

Yes, sows are very smart and sweet. They also enjoyed my cock, obediently standing still and making love to me. If the sow that I want to have dirty sex with, that's very easy. I'll get naked and shower with her. After she cleans up, the two of us will have a great time together :))
Treat her like a lover, a partner and try to make love to her like a girl (a human being). Foreplay, massage her vulva with your hands, gently stimulating. Sucking the sow's pussy and then inserting my dick inside that pussy. Slowly bring my cock deep inside and shake my hips quickly and evenly. My dick goes in and out faster and harder. About 10 minutes later she had an orgasm, her vagina squeezing my dick. My hands cupped her stomach, shook my hips with all my might, and then closed my eyes to enjoy the pleasure. And then my cock exploded, and my sperm was pumped into her vagina. The two of us enjoy the sexual pleasure we both have for each other

Last edited:
Pigs seem intimidating I suppose~ just aren't around them enough.. Always been a little interested in them myself, but I don't ever see a chance of mating with one happening :pig_nervous:

Back