Why are most Zoos White?

There are Indian zoos as well. Infact one has posted a video also in this forum.but it's very secretive as people are afraid of social pressure so it's hidden but also it's not that comman like west I think

Disclaimer, I (24M) am not trying to stir up arguments here. Just genuinely curious. I saw ZTHorse's poll on ethnicity and over 70% of people who took the poll where white. Why is that? A difference in culture? Psychological quirks? Or is there some instinct deeper down that drives us towards zoophilia?
"Why is that?" It's nothing more than this: If there are more whites than blacks, there will be more whites than blacks on the site.
It's just the numbers.

Disclaimer, I (24M) am not trying to stir up arguments here. Just genuinely curious. I saw ZTHorse's poll on ethnicity and over 70% of people who took the poll where white. Why is that? A difference in culture? Psychological quirks? Or is there some instinct deeper down that drives us towards zoophilia?
I’m mexican/native american

70 precent of zoos ON HERE are white. That doesn't mean the statistics are the same globally.

In the US that isn't far from the demographics, so pretty unsurprising.
I don't think much of Asia is well represented online in places such as this, same with Africa.

Well, I hope I don’t offend anyone here, since a question was ask. According to the Kemet/Egyptian They created the white race from human geno, dog, monkey. That is why your lips are thin and your hair is straight. You behave very animalistic. For instance every way you travel/move, you destroy everything and anything you come in contact with. You are very artificial in everything you do. You can’t also connect to the spiritual realm because you lack melamine; that blacks in peoples of color have that can absorb sun ray. You get skin cancer when exposed to the sun for a long time in contrary to a black person. Smell a while person sweat after exercise. That white person would smell like wet dog. I’m mixed white and black just in case.

There is more of the story, But you can do your own investigation as wish.

Respectfully!!!

Well, I hope I don’t offend anyone here, since a question was ask. According to the Kemet/Egyptian They created the white race from human geno, dog, monkey. That is why your lips are thin and your hair is straight. You behave very animalistic. For instance every way you travel/move, you destroy everything and anything you come in contact with. You are very artificial in everything you do. You can’t also connect to the spiritual realm because you lack melamine; that blacks in peoples of color have that can absorb sun ray. You get skin cancer when exposed to the sun for a long time in contrary to a black person. Smell a while person sweat after exercise. That white person would smell like wet dog. I’m mixed white and black just in case.

There is more of the story, But you can do your own investigation as wish.

Respectfully!!!
Unbelievable. Are you for real ?

Yes there are Africans who are into bestiality of course, you won't find them in forums like this because they'd speak to themselves in their native language most of the times.

I am African in between. I have lived in Europe for years.

I had a friend who told with zero shame that the first ever sex he had was with a female goat. Imagine the noise (meeeehhhh) that goat would be making while he was busy raping her because there no way he can tell me the goat gave consent.

Here's a link of an African cattle rearer fucking one of his cows, lol. https://hushedmediacom.wordpress.co...dsman-caught-having-sex-with-one-of-his-cows/

People caught fucking or raping goats: https://www.indiatoday.in/crime/sto...-arrested-kerala-kasaragod-1931794-2022-03-31

It's basically everywhere not just in Europe and America

Thanks for all your replies, interesting to observe all the different opinions and points of view. Despite being white I was born in and still live in South Africa. I've never met, seen or even heard of anyone like me so I was just curious. I was more referring to the emotional side of the zoo culture. Here we have 81% of the population being blacks and they're commonly known to fuck their livestock. But it's more of just sticking it into a hole where nothing else is available instead of actively preferring animals over humans like I do. I was just curious to hear other's experiences.

I think people breaking into other people houses and raping their livestocks do have other choices. There are lots of ways you can get human pussy in SA, if you really want.

"Despite being white I was born in and still live in South Africa. I've never met, seen or even heard of anyone like me so I was just curious. I was more referring to the emotional side of the zoo culture"
Zoo culture is taboo everywhere even worse in Africa. But people in Europe and America would try to understand and be not too quick to call you satan or say you're going to hell like in Africa.

black man here, its just looked at differently by other cultures, so we have to hide it better
Christianity and Islam played a major role in the way we see sex today. Before one could talk about sex freely without people frowning; now it's a taboo. This was not the case before

Zoo culture is taboo everywhere even worse in Africa. But people in Europe and America would try to understand and be not too quick to call you satan or say you're going to hell like in Africa.
I can only imagine, our white people here are really old-fashioned which is great in almost everything but when it comes to even the slightest sexual deviance you're looked at like a pagan bound to be burnt at the stake.

A man fucking a goat would have been laughed heavily upon and they will maybe just let the fucker go free . And hide and protect their goat from beign a victim again.

I can only imagine, our white people here are really old-fashioned which is great in almost everything but when it comes to even the slightest sexual deviance you're looked at like a pagan bound to be burnt at the stake.
That got to stop tho. Move elsewhere maybe or your job will be at stake ?

A man fucking a goat would have been laughed heavily upon and they will maybe just let the fucker go free . And hide and protect their goat from beign a victim again.
Yep! A man sticks his cock in a goat and all hell breaks loose. But it's all good if they get killed and eaten and mutilated for any number of other excuses🤣

That got to stop tho. Move elsewhere maybe or your job will be at stake ?
Nah it's all good. Despite the almost backwards people here I actually love living here. We have a lot of freedom that you just can't experience in other countries. Despite our government and economy crashing and burning I really wouldn't live anywhere else. I've got my ass in the butter here with my own business so I really have a lot to be thankful for in SA.

Nah it's all good. Despite the almost backwards people here I actually love living here. We have a lot of freedom that you just can't experience in other countries. Despite our government and economy crashing and burning I really wouldn't live anywhere else. I've got my ass in the butter here with my own business so I really have a lot to be thankful for in SA.
Glad to hear that. Most importantly be a good human and the universe will smile at you

The only problem I have with bestiality is that sometimes the animals involved don't give consent while in some other cases you can tell that the animal wants the pussy.
For example: https://zoozhamster.com/clip/perfect-fuck-scene-with-a-black-bestiality-addict
Exactly, 100%. Zoo relationships should be similar to a conventional relationship. Meet, get to know eachother and reach a level of familiarity, love and commitment that the rest comes naturally. Anyone who says animals can't give consent is full of shit. Try fuck a strange dog and risk getting your pecker bitten off. Training animals for sex is fucked up as well.

Exactly, 100%. Zoo relationships should be similar to a conventional relationship. Meet, get to know eachother and reach a level of familiarity, love and commitment that the rest comes naturally. Anyone who says animals can't give consent is full of shit. Try fuck a strange dog and risk getting your pecker bitten off. Training animals for sex is fucked up as well.
I'm just beign curious, for a male dog you can tell he wants it, is there a way you can tell that a female dogs wants it ?

I'm just beign curious, for a male dog you can tell he wants it, is there a way you can tell that a female dogs wants it ?
I'm no pro but yea a male dog when he's turned on will be super clingy or go straight for home base and try mount you. Females in heat will flag you, flagging means facing their rear towards you and either raising their tails or moving them to the side giving you a glorious view of that gorgeous puffy cookie goodness. They will back into you or try and position themselves so that their girly bits are right in your face or hand. Trust me, they can and definitely do initiate sex. Out of heat obviously they're not horny 100% of the time but more often than not it goes the same way as in heat. If it's you initiating you can rub or caress her sensitive areas and see how she reacts. If she ignores it then you know the answer is no. If she gets excited and starts trying to play with you then the answer is usually yes. Also when turned on their sexy areas get hotter as well so that's also an easy way to tell. Well, at least that's the case with mine.

I'm no pro but yea a male dog when he's turned on will be super clingy or go straight for home base and try mount you. Females in heat will flag you, flagging means facing their rear towards you and either raising their tails or moving them to the side giving you a glorious view of that gorgeous puffy cookie goodness. They will back into you or try and position themselves so that their girly bits are right in your face or hand. Trust me, they can and definitely do initiate sex. Out of heat obviously they're not horny 100% of the time but more often than not it goes the same way as in heat. If it's you initiating you can rub or caress her sensitive areas and see how she reacts. If she ignores it then you know the answer is no. If she gets excited and starts trying to play with you then the answer is usually yes. Also when turned on their sexy areas get hotter as well so that's also an easy way to tell. Well, at least that's the case with mine.
Okay, I learnt something from you now. Is dog pussy better than human pussy from your experience?

Okay, I learnt something from you now. Is dog pussy better than human pussy from ypur experience?
Definitely but that's just my opinion. I get far more satisfaction from my four legged companions than I've ever gotten from women. Chicks have always sort of been a quick bang or means to an end. Human sex is like a black and white photo for me. While my zoo sex life is like a 3D movie theatre.

Back