Who would you want to see

edomsd

Tourist
If you could pick one person in your life, work, friends, etc you would love to see get used by a dog, who would it be?

In order to answer this question, non-human animals would first have to gain the status of a person.

This is one of the oddest questions🤔
Let me elaborate. Maybe you have friends, co workers, someone you know isn't into it but you would love to watch as they slowly become a dog slut. Best friend. Maybe a co worker or boss that you'd love watch them feel disgusted with themselves not because what happened or that they hated it, but because they loved the experience. Maybe a stuck up co worker who thinks he or she is better than everyone and this will bring them down to earth. Or a square or prude friend that you change their life.

Of course all is consent

Let me elaborate. Maybe you have friends, co workers, someone you know isn't into it but you would love to watch as they slowly become a dog slut. Best friend. Maybe a co worker or boss that you'd love watch them feel disgusted with themselves not because what happened or that they hated it, but because they loved the experience. Maybe a stuck up co worker who thinks he or she is better than everyone and this will bring them down to earth. Or a square or prude friend that you change their life.

Of course all is consent
Thnx u for elaborate 🥰

I'm not a pig that thinks with its dick. I have no desire or fantasy to see anyone I know engaged in any sexual activity. That's not something I need or want to know about someone.

Perfect. Here's a follow up, would you rather her or have her watch maybe her best friend play sitting back and watching as you notice her start to play with herself as her best friend convinces her to play too. She reluctantly at first but in no time her best friend has her on all fours, dog fucking her, her best friend underneath 69, and you go over to her mouth listen to her moan and say omg honey please don't hate me I don't know what I'm doing, and you ease her concerns telling her you couldn't be more turned on. And before you stick your cock in her mouth, you ask her if she likes dog cock and she replies YES I LOVE DOG COCK. IM YOUR DOG BITCH. And you fuck her face.

Before you know it, you'll have several dogs and endless orgys with your wife, her best friend and all your dogs.

Yes my imagination is on overdrive right now.

I'm not a pig that thinks with its dick. I have no desire or fantasy to see anyone I know engaged in any sexual activity. That's not something I need or want to know about someone.
Fair enough. This is purely fantasy. One of my replies elaborates more but either way, your opinion is respected and understood.

Back