Who would perform beastility in front of a group

So I did some digging to try to find a method for streaming and sharing our particular brand of fun without fear of being observed by anyone we don't want... long story short I stumbled across a program called Signal. Signal is a free program designed for end to end encrypted text voice and video conversations either one on one or in a group setting. I encourage anyone thinking of putting on a show to look into this program and do your own research but above all else PLEASE be careful out there.

I would, if it would be legal in that location, the audience are all zoo's and I would be single or if my girlfriend is ok with it.

So I did some digging to try to find a method for streaming and sharing our particular brand of fun without fear of being observed by anyone we don't want... long story short I stumbled across a program called Signal. Signal is a free program designed for end to end encrypted text voice and video conversations either one on one or in a group setting. I encourage anyone thinking of putting on a show to look into this program and do your own research but above all else PLEASE be careful out there.

?... I LOVE SIGNAL! I've used it for years, still do for well, intimate, discussions.

I discovered it a few years back when I fell into ummm... I mean I started doing uuummm ... well I kinda found a niche being a ummm ... errrr... a "Concierge"... kinda...if you know what I mean.. kinda... ya know...sorta like that.

At the time I really needed a covert... I mean discreet of course.... way to communicate my, um... "Concierge stuff". So I too looked everywhere (with fever) found Signal, researched it and it's the best of the best.

Other stallions being the group, no humans? Oh. Hell. YES!
One of biggest fantasies. I would really get off on my stallion showing off his hot little whore to his stallion friends. I would be standing there, dripping wet from being a slut-tease for all of them, rubbing my body on my stud. He would fuck me or cum all over me to show them how hot I am, and that I belong to only him.

There is not much to it. If I have any zoo friends over on a visit and my dog gets horny, I just suck him and they are free to watch or look away as they please. :gsd_laughing:
That's hot. I'm very turned on by being watched. My favourite zoo experience was sucking off this guy's St. Bernard while he jerked and watched. The combination of sucking his dog and having him watch me gave me an amazing orgasm! :)

I have never had a GROUP of people watch me, but I have had a couple zoos at a time watch to see how I let stallions do me anally. As well, there have been times where the zoos that help out at my farm and I have all gone out to the barn and watched each other in the stalls with each person's prospective stallion.

Always been just us guys there. TO this day I have never had a female helper here that has been screwed by any of my stallions. :(

Other stallions being the group, no humans? Oh. Hell. YES!
One of biggest fantasies. I would really get off on my stallion showing off his hot little whore to his stallion friends. I would be standing there, dripping wet from being a slut-tease for all of them, rubbing my body on my stud. He would fuck me or cum all over me to show them how hot I am, and that I belong to only him.
That is a cool fantasy. My strongest fantasy is if I were a female deer and could spend the rest of my life under a stallion that was tall enough for me to stand fully up, and his cock in my pussy, deep thru my cervix and into my uterus. He always has a hard on and flared head in me so that I cannot get away. Where ever he goes I have to go with him as I am stuck on his cock. He takes me around the countryside with him for all other animals to see his "doe" prize and every time there is a group around us, he thrusts over and over until he cums directly into my uterus. Sometimes of course, he has to piss which fills my uterus up and I have to push hard enough to push his piss out of my body between his throbbing hard cock shaft and my tight pussy walls.

Of course that is a fantay I cannot really imagine what would feel like since I am not even female.

I don't think I would have any problem doing it in front of other people as long as I knew and trusted them. In a way it's not much different than swinging. As a matter of fact, I'm hoping one day my girlfriend will be comfortable enough that we can meet other couples and have fun together.

Hi, im very new to admitting zoo, so have not yet had an experience> But I go along with texasspud66 (Hi from Scotland!!) - I have been in a swinger scenario and also am bi - and have been in a group male situation. The situations were a real turn on, so for me I WOULD perform in a group situation. I cannot imagine that there would be a time I wouldn't trust other zoo's as im not an owner, so id be there after an invite...though thinking about it..filming of me...erm now that's a challenge though no one I know would see the video lol

In *front* of the group? Why isn't the group participating, lending a hand in some way or another??? :)

Back