Who would perform beastility in front of a group

I've yet to be lucky and experience the pleasure of a thrusting animal penis; but I would be willing to be 'broken in' by a boar or dog for a small group provided they were also naked so no illicit records could be made. 😁
Especially if it involves a boar 🐗

I would never probably never consider sex with a human in front of others, but for some reason zoo stuff I think I could get down with . I’d be nervous I’d have performance anxiety , but what helps is animals don’t judge (well at least not the same as humans) if I’m “not good enough” as that would be my biggest fear if with a human.

I wouldn't have a problem with it in a somewhat private setting, I've done sex humans in swinger clubs under watchful eyes and it opens up possibilities of meeting new people into the same things. Zoo stuff though? I'd be careful with that but privately organised party with trusted company I'd say yes, otherwise definitly not.

Yeah cuz it would mean its in a place where its legal or at least 1 person present has enough weight to keep the damn cops away. They should rather bust the ultra-rich who are doing the same damn thing (zoo fetish)

If I was not the only one performing. I would want full at least a couple other humans with me. Other than that, if I get to have a bunch of zoo sex and watch others get off while still others are also having zoo sex. Yeah I would enjoy that.

I would, with some caveats. For starters, all those present would have to be vetted to make sure they were pro-bestiality and not someone on a witch-hunt or crusade. Second, they would have to either not know my identity, or know me well enough to know and accept my kinks already. Third, I'd have to be masked and covered up (thinking some sort of crotchless bodysuit/zentai/gimp suit) to limit the possibility of recognizing me. Just basic precautionary steps to keep me out of trouble. I think it would be hot for people to watch me be my nasty self!

Back