Who would perform beastility in front of a group

well it would be my first time so, if I got ppl I trust and they help me out I wouldn't mind having them watch. But I guess I'd prefer some alone time most of the time 😋

I would love to be filmed with my distinctive tattoos. Never closed my curtains, fuck in public and in friends lounges all the time. Been caught dozens of times but lacking zoo experiences for now

I happen to know this stallion that would gladly stop a parade so he could rip off a quicky in front of the entire town. I wouldn't mind letting him do it if I could be somewhere that the citizens would enjoy the show and not prosecute.
Good for you !

Assuming the group is of like minded individuals and no crazies, yes. I think that would be the ultimate fantasy of being bred in front of a group that enjoyed what they saw, and was waiting in line for their turn. Lol.

The thought of servicing dogs in front of a group that is cheering me on and calling me names is an incredible turn on for me. Leaves me dripping
Seems like you have some experience with it. I always had this fantasy with a woman wearing a collar and leash and walking her to the living room where i had thrown a party for friends and they brought some dogs away. The main entertainment could begin

Back