Who would perform beastility in front of a group

I think I'd probably be up for this if we're all wearing masks.. The anonymity is a huge turn on for me. I've been thinking if there were glory holes with animal cocks... I would get my fill of knots a lot sooner than I had expected. hehe

Possibly. I'd need to have a lot of control though. A place I'm comfortable with and only I have access too, that is not my home or a place with camera. No phones or cameras. No jewlery either to prevent hidden cameras on a person. I'd probably also need monetary payment of some sort too haha! If all conditions are met, I'd give it serious thought, though I'd need practice because I've never done it myself. Not one for sex at all, human or animal.

Having an ehibitionist streak I've always wanted to be done by my bf in front of a crow. Preferably a crowd of other subs :b
Extending that to zoo would be awesome but obviously would have to consist only of people I can really really trust, which is the real difficult part.

Happy for all the people who got to experience something like that!

We would have to be around Trusted friends who have known for a while and even then, it would be a very closed group to avoid exploitation.

Back