Who would perform beastility in front of a group

I would do it in front of interested but also trusted friends. But not in front of strangers.

Once a friend of mine would have liked to watch me being breed by his dog but he wasn't interested. So we just played a bit with him. Was also quite a lot of fun :):gsd_happysmile:

That actually sounds really hot! But I don’t know ANYONE here. So, I’m going to have to bow out of this one. Catch me down the line...

Definitely I would in front of other zoos or open minded people that I can trust. I'm really big into being watched and group sex. My old roommates used to love watching me and would always knock and ask if they could watch while I had a hookup over and I loved that. One of them was also a zoo and she always wanted to see me get knotted but the opportunity never came up at the time😭. So I would love to get knotted while having a group of people to enjoy the show.
Let me know when

Since I don't care much about what others think of me, I would have no problem doing it for a group of people with the same interest. I am very familiar with a nice older couple with dogs and the last time I was with them there were two other persons also present. My friends did ask me beforehand if I objected to them staying while I had sex with one of their dogs, but I didn't and it was a very pleasant evening. For a larger group I would also do it, for any commercial video recordings I would wear a mask ... I think.

While the idea has some appeal from a fantasy point of view, the reality of it is more unpleasant. I've been close to getting caught in the act by strangers before, and that's plenty anxiety inducing on its own. Definitely don't wanna go through that again, but have it go even worse.

Back